***THE TEXAS BOOK THREAD***

Yao Ming

MEROMERO MY DICK IN YOUR FAGOT ASS MOUTH BITCH

THATS WHY YOUR OWN CREW TOLD YOUR WACK ASS NOT TO BATTLE ME HUH??? CAUSE IM WACK??? YEA BITCH, THATS RIGHT NIGGA FUCK THIS 12OZ SHIT NIGGA YOUR ASS BETTER BE READY NIGGA, ITS PHINNA RAIN KNUCLES ON YA' ASS HOMIE, MEROMERO MY DICK IN YA MOUTH BITCH!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: code210

Originally posted by koder

LOOK YOU FUCKIN PUSSY, YOU WANNA RUN YOUR TOY ASS MOUTH NIGGA?!!!! I WAS GONNA LEAVE YOUR TOY ASS ALONE BUT FUCKA BATTLE NOW BITCH, ITS BEEF NIGGA!!! IM GOIN TO SA TO STRAIGHT BOX YOUR HOE ASS NIGGA, THATS RIGHT BITCH , READ THAT SHIT AGAIN IF YOUR DUMBASS HAS TO!!!! NIGGA THIS IS BEEF NOW U FUCKIN WACK PUSSY......FRONT ON ME AGAIN BITCH I AINT NO PUNK NIGGA IM STRAIGHT GHETTO IN THIS BITCH , SO THATS RIGHT.....IM GONNA MAKE THE TRIP, I AINT EVEN WAITIN ON YOUR PUSSY FAT ASS.....AND YOUR SHIT DOES LOOK LIKE SPAGHETTI U FUCKIN PUSSY!!!! NIGGA YOU GONNA BE BITIN YOUR TONGUE YOU FUCKIN FAT BITCH!!!

Hahahahahah straight outta compton.......your a funny dick sucking biter shut your mouth talk is cheap....

CODE210

THATS WHAT HAPPENS TO WACK KIDS TRYIN TO BATTLE SOMEONE WHO KNOWS THIS SHIT BETTER.....LEARN IT FIRST TOY....GET SKILL.....NIGGAZ LIKE YOU WILL NEVER KILL MY REP YOU LITTLE BITCH.....POST SOME OTHER SHIT IF WANT CAUSE I AINT COMIN BACK TO READ THIS SHIT, ALL IM SAYIN IS IM HEADIN TO SA SOON , IM HEADIN TO DALLAS NEXT WEEKEND BUT SOON AFTER THAT...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Originally posted by ScabEater

dude, you better hide the fuck out when kode hits SA... runnin around paintin legals that aint yours and all kinds of dumbass shit. ya fuckin' joke... just hope i dont see your ass, i'll poke your eye out with my finger-nub ya pussy...

alright your a good boy......dont forgett to get of my dick now...daddy is gonna spank you...

code210

look dawg, im gonna go to sa THIS weekend with sode, so if your ass wants to squash this shit just fuckin say it cause i dont wanna beef with sode's boy and shit while im up there riding with him. i told your ass i was gonna leave you alone about the battle since i didnt go to a battle when i called you out but you kept bumpin your mouth.....look, i dont give a fuck , im ghetto before im a fuckin writer so if u still wanna front nigga, i aint backin down from shit. we may go to ya crib to see watcha have in mind............see ya in s.a.

man i say ya should just box it out ...........cause words dont hurt plus you could only beat a keyboard so many times before it startsto do thiskhldk ..........anyhow on another note what kind of markers do yall <-----<that s texas for you all >what kind of markers do you use ...mainly for deform ??????? i tried paintmarkers the hobby lobby brand <crafts etc.> but i cant get to overlap right i must be retarted .....

Archived