***THE TEXAS BOOK THREAD***

Yao Ming

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

damn news... ive been wondering where youve been. i never see you online anymore. what the hells the matter with you? i call your house and your not home... and i get online more than often now and look for you. hit me up sumtime. show me sum fliks... in case you havent already seen em.... i got sum other fliks to show you. peace.

to the mero mero...

whoever the fuck you are... if you are directing your ill-tempered comments my way, you obviously feel threatened by the very fact that i have the skill that will drown your toy ass. fuck a bunch of paper... i sling this shit on walls.

ps: Don't go revealing yourself to my crewmates... we're tighter than ziplock you fucking flake. NFM-BTO...

Re: to the mero mero...

Originally posted by ScabEater

whoever the fuck you are... if you are directing your ill-tempered comments my way, you obviously feel threatened by the very fact that i have the skill that will drown your toy ass. fuck a bunch of paper... i sling this shit on walls.

ps: Don't go revealing yourself to my crewmates... we're tighter than ziplock you fucking flake. NFM-BTO...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHATEVER.......

hey code210...

can't wait till we hit SA, i've already talked to a certain someone out there about your fake ass status... and how you'll be getting punched in the face for no reason whatsoever aside from the fact that you're a fuckin toy always in the way. DON'T YOU EVER FUCKING say you know about the houston toys or the scene... because i definately am not one of them, just ask that pussy Phont from AI crew and he'll recollect on the pavement he sucked on when i knocked his faggot ass out. NV told me you were a cool guy, cool guys don't do this... or do they??? Weak bitch...

MAN I CAN SEE YOUR STUPID..............HAHAHAH IS FUNNY HOW IT IS....THAT MESSAGE WASN'T EVEN FOR YOUR BITCH ASS.......LEARN HOW TO READ THAT MESSAGE WAS FOR THE HOUSTON TOYS....I GUESS YOUR ONE OF THEM CAUSE THAT HURT YOUR FEELINGS.......I DONT GIVE A FUCK...THINK WHAT EVER YOU WANNA THINK I DONT GIVE A FUCK.......

PEACE

I HOPE I DIDNT HURT YOUR FEELINGS THAT BAD....

YOUR A BAD ASS I WOULDNT WANNA MESS WITH YOU..

HAHAHAHA

READ BEFORE TALKING SHIT................

AND TELL YOUR SAN ANTONIO CONNECTIONS TO SUCK MY DICK.............

code210

LOOK YOU FUCKIN PUSSY, YOU WANNA RUN YOUR TOY ASS MOUTH NIGGA?!!!! I WAS GONNA LEAVE YOUR TOY ASS ALONE BUT FUCKA BATTLE NOW BITCH, ITS BEEF NIGGA!!! IM GOIN TO SA TO STRAIGHT BOX YOUR HOE ASS NIGGA, THATS RIGHT BITCH , READ THAT SHIT AGAIN IF YOUR DUMBASS HAS TO!!!! NIGGA THIS IS BEEF NOW U FUCKIN WACK PUSSY......FRONT ON ME AGAIN BITCH I AINT NO PUNK NIGGA IM STRAIGHT GHETTO IN THIS BITCH , SO THATS RIGHT.....IM GONNA MAKE THE TRIP, I AINT EVEN WAITIN ON YOUR PUSSY FAT ASS.....AND YOUR SHIT DOES LOOK LIKE SPAGHETTI U FUCKIN PUSSY!!!! NIGGA YOU GONNA BE BITIN YOUR TONGUE YOU FUCKIN FAT BITCH!!!

i can hand out dabs and blackeyes with the same hand

Archived