***THE TEXAS BOOK THREAD***

Yao Ming

? Im confused...its not possible to bite that Cheech Wiazrd character sicnce it was originally done in over 20 years ago by Bode....where was that at?

THE SHIRT WAS AIRBRUSHED BY THIS KID IN THE DALLAS AREA, THIS KID IS A HARDCORE NUTSACK HOLDER AND IS ALSO I THINK A PRICK AND A WANNABEE GRAFFITI GROUPIE:lol:

THIS KID IS THE KIND OF KID THAT WOULD BITE LIKE THIS, I BET HE IS THINKING THE SAME THING ABOUT THE HISTORY OF THIS GRAFF CHARACTER, THAT KNOW MATTER WHAT POSE HE IS IN IT WOULD BE ALRIGHT. BUT WAIT JUST A MINUTE...LOOK AT THE OUTLINE OF THE CHARACTER ON THE HAT AND THE BODY AND LEG. THE SHADOW OF THE HAT TO THE HEAD. :mad: FUCK IT MAN I JUST DONT LIKE THIS KID!:lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i know i dont really know that optick guy but i think its stupid to come on a forum, talk a bunch of shit to texas writers and then expect people respect him.

optick, nobody gives a shit how good you are, where your from, or whatever, if you act like a dick head on an internet forum, shit makes you look like a herb reguardless of skill, etc

So?

And you calling me out nigga?

You the one who helping advocating the Bullshit toy niggas be on. So How you look with that on ya sholders my nigga?

Now, I can care less for respect by herb niggas such as the ones who leveling up to you.

You dont have to respect me dunny.

But you sure respect my work..

Welcome to TEXAS.

The home of concieded herbs who draw pictures and immitate real graff.

Real Talk nigga. Hold that.

And I dont need your respect.

Put ya money where ya mouth is money grip.:rolleyes:

wow, so what would you do if someone from texas came to new york city and started a bunch of beef with random writers?

yea, exactly. just quit while your ahead because theres a bunch of writers from texas that are 100x more original and talented then you. the 80's new york city subway style is cool but definately not original.

but whatever, your probbaly still going to bitch and moan and talk shit to people because thats how you feel better about yourself. have a nice day mr. legend

real talk?

get the fuck outta here....

why dont yall niggas shut the fuck up...sound like bithces for real wining..."why you talking shit optick...thats not a nice thing to do." the shit aint personal its about graffiti and if the shit is wack then why get so defensive...

NY city subwaystyle....Peyote...wtf are you talking about...sounds like a sandwich ati subway, but its not its graffiti...There are actually names and terms for the technigues used in those outlines...at least the dude is carrying n a tradition that he was part of and knows the legacy of....WHAT are you doing? lets see your burners or outlines...and for real YOU be on this internet instigating and talking shit to TONS more people than Optick.. at least what he says is HIS opinion and it generally relates to graffiti...adn ceriously who gavein a fuck how'd we spell on this bizatch it sho nuff aint spanglish class in this heya bitch...

Bump that RELEK...me? Im not hating'...DTK is the only crew really holding it down out in the f-town...nuff respect

I dont think the boy Optick was hating on it just stating a fact...one worth noting.

here is the crew that Optick was refereing to...

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121946&highlight=DTK

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56899&highlight=DTK

P1010334.jpg

SP_A1184.jpg

IMG00391.jpg

SP_A1205.jpg

The second and fourth flick's are not your's, they are bazer's, he's a writer from the UK not Texas.

Why try and pass someone else's work off as your own?

Heres's sum ov his suff:

SP_A1190.jpg

SP_A1192.jpg

Yo Prick, why do it?

Tryin to pass sum 1 elses work off as your own is NEVER okay.

Learn this befor you re-register under a different username.

that claps shit dont even match the style of any of that baze shit. do u ever go on bombing science? hope u dont got shit wrong brotha. seen all them sketches posted up by this same dude on bs who happens to live in houston. hope thats fact man. calling bites/fakes is serious business in my book.

anyway, might as well post something because ive been mostly all talk in this place.

DSCF1155.jpg

"meat"

for a battle.

feelin some of them hands kaos!

kaos, you pretty much failed at trying to correct me.

but whatever, im not going to argue with either of you because you obviously dont know shit about the state your currently in. and i dont care how long you've been painting, that optick dude isnt anything original or special. just looks like a cookieboard cut out of a new york writer from the 80's..in other words, your shit is mad played (optick).

if either of you have a problem, please, get the fuck out of here and go back to new york or go back to DC..nobody here really cares

peyote how are u gonna say ny 80s style is played out..?

because its 2008 and how hard would it be to look at a bunch of old subway photos and just completely copy and exploit that style. oh wait, optick already did.

im guessing that he wasnt around for that era..homie sounds like a pissed off 17 year old who does this shit to impress people.

ive never even heard of this guy until he came on 12oz.

Archived