***THE TEXAS BOOK THREAD***

Yao Ming

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the answer lies in her lovely lips!

no i did not do it all in one line. i just did it all sloppy like. somewhere i have some one line drawings though. i will dig them up just for you you fuckin skank!

i am also going to make a stencil of that someday.

• 2 weeks later...

godamn you ease... we need to get together bout gettin down on a prody. sorry we missed you on wednesday... paintin wasnt too successful anyway... hope you got my note. dumb fuckin pyro! laters...

p.s. you REALLY need to give me your book sumtime so i can scan it for this thread... texas isnt texas without the INFAMOUS ease... or at least dallas anyway. oh yea... sorry to hear bout u and ur girl. man... that chik had a big ol' booty... oh sorry... thinkin aloud again. peace

Originally posted by DorkstaR

p.s. you REALLY need to give me your book sumtime so i can scan it for this thread... texas isnt texas without the INFAMOUS ease... or at least dallas anyway.

if its that book you brought with you.. then yes. it needs to be fucking scanned! GIVE HIM THE BOOK! DO IT....IS IT DONE???? FUCKING DO IIIIIT!!!!!!!

BiTcHaSs... NYMPHO FUCKIN' MANIACS!

good stuff my brotha! cut out that piece and stick it on an ill background... then all shall be well... nice fuggin' fill...

oh yea... im headin to houston the weekend of may 29th... theres gonna be a show and i can land us a spot if you want... so if ur interested in showin ur face then hit me up... otherwise i'll get at u sumtime... laters homie:mad: :mad: :mad: :confused: :yum: :D

Originally posted by DorkstaR

BiTcHaSs... NYMPHO FUCKIN' MANIACS!

good stuff my brotha! cut out that piece and stick it on an ill background... then all shall be well... nice fuggin' fill...

oh yea... im headin to houston the weekend of may 29th... theres gonna be a show and i can land us a spot if you want... so if ur interested in showin ur face then hit me up... otherwise i'll get at u sumtime... laters homie:mad: :mad: :mad: :confused: :yum: :D

What a coincidence, I’m going down there also, as well, too!!!! I have to attend my cousins’ graduation that weekend.....Maybe I can head out there with you...I'm not too sure about the show....we'll see wuts up...:mexican: :mexican: :five-o:

KOOOOOL! yea the show is that friday (5/29) so im hoping to get off work for that day. maybe drive out there on thursday after i get out of work. arrive early friday morning... throw down a piece for the show. and party hardy that nite... word! figure out your plans and give me a heads up of whats goin down.

Re: ...hmmm..

Originally posted by o0[ecto]0o

yo DORK.... what show are you talking about?

http://www.prematurethoughts.com/images/GSFcopy.jpg'>

http://www.prematurethoughts.com/images/GEMINI%20W2.jpg'>

PREMATURE THOUGHTS PRESENTS

GEMINI SHOW

MAY 29TH 2004

MAIN:

(HIP-HOP)

VANGO BTB

CYDE

T-ROCKSPIN

3-4

MORE T.B.A.

YARD:

(VARIOUS BANDS)

T.B.A.

BACK:

(ELECTRONICA/REGGAE/DANCEHALL)

CRISIS ONE

CHIEF

WORDLIFE CREW

@ 4116 E. CROSSTIMBERS

DOORS OPEN @ 8:00PM-4:00AM

$10 TO GET IN 1/2 PRICE FOR ALL GEMINIS

FREE BEER

I REPEAT

FREE BEER

ALL NIGHT LONG!!!

THIS IS AN ALL AGE EVENT 21 TO DRINK

PREMATURETHOUGHTS.COM

A METAMEDIA COMPANY FOR THE 4 AVES OF HIPHOP

big ups to my motherfucking crewmates... nv, stale, and dork. see you dallas assfucks on the weekend. like nv said, bring a ton of paint. yo stale... the show's on saturday, not friday. you can still hit up the graddy.

and more kudos to the people who can actually paint what they sketch. too much paper-back kids in this thread. peace.

Archived