***THE TEXAS BOOK THREAD***

Yao Ming

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hope this helps biek...

1. go to www.fotango.com and click on register

2. enter all the needed information and then hit submit which is at the bottom of the page.

3. (i think) it should take you to a screen that says "my home" "rolls" "albums" etc. along there is a icon that says upload images. go to that icon which should take you to the next screen.

4. pick an album to store it in...you can either create a new one or just stick it in the sample album.

5. if its in your email then use option A. if you are getting an image off your hard drive then choose option B and hit browse. locate your images from where you saved it. you can upload up to 10 images at a time. when you are done hit the upload button at the bottom of the screen. (depending on how many images you are uploading it may take a while to upload....about 1 minute per image.)

6.when it finishes uploading it will tell you "click here to go to your albums page".... from there you will click on the album you have chosen to store your image/s in.

7. click on the image you want to post and it should take you to a screen that shows your image a little bigger. to the right of your image are some options in orange...."add to album" "edit" "rotate" etc....click on "get a link to this picture"

8. this will take you to the next screen shich will show your picture again. above it is a link. highlight it and right click to choose copy.

9. by now you should be in your reply screen on 12oz. click on the tab that says "IMG" (it should say "http:") right click in the white box and paste the link). hit ok and by the time you submit your reply it should work. but you might want to make sure by hitting preview reply instead.

Re: i been talking alot and i haven't posted shit

Originally posted by elmeromero

so here I go....

orig.jpg

code, Ecks

standard.jpg

code unfinished

standard.jpg

code

standard.jpg

code

standard.jpg

Manzr

standard.jpg

Kaos

these are old and maby have been posted before

peace..

all these remind me of Spawn or Witchblade. its real dope!!!

city bullshit

anyone catch the report on channel two on thursday night, they got rebs and rite. some off duty cop saw em and called em in....they had the "gang task force" cop talkin bout motives of graffiti...sucks much, as simple as they were, i quite enjoyed headin down fifty nine north and seein rebs up erywher...o well figured this post would be much more apreciated in this thread rather than a new one in another area.

Archived