***THE TEXAS BOOK THREAD***

Yao Ming

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by nvOne

you dont wanna move here.

yeah dog its crazy down in htown fo sheizy, take a step inside the hood, oaks at brittnay// bent worth reppin// 5th ward reppin// the heights reppin, piney point reppin htown crazy shit nigga... representin! h town

we tha dirty souf fo rizzle dog, we cannibals dog, its a jungle out on the streets of h town, dog you don't wnana move here fo reizzle

no dog! yall don't know about where the fuck im from dog, lived a hardknock life,had to hustle on this street life, made drug dealin so precise, fuckin with me? ill squash yall, equal to mice, had to live by the dice,mad at me kid, you dont have to have a period, this street life i live is so damn morbid, you don't even know,my flow full of skills so torough,your like clit,pussy galore, rhyme metaphors like hard to the core,fuck the rest this is a freestyle son i leave a mess, i do that son, in the hood we die by the gun, wanna box hommie, ill hopitalize you for fun, stick that pencil through your ear so you cant hear, every day of my life was like that same kinda fear,punch out your lights out so you see shit clear, ova here christmas time... their aint no reindeer, every hour i have to battle out cowards , i am the new twin towers, try to knock me down now punk, you rhymes stink like a skunk, fuck i don't need to pop pills or roll up a blunt, nothin can ease the pain that i have, i came up from nothin to somethin like a volcano eruptin, from a life of a struggle to keepin the party bumpin, i got a style so unique you'd think im from mars, my rhymes are sicker then a lil bitch with sars.... i keep going and flowin like a energizer bunny, yall think thats funny, well fuck with me and my rhymes will wreck you like a crash test dummy,... im out payce yall reppin htowns finest...

Originally posted by albinomonkey

no dog! yall don't know about where the fuck im from dog, lived a hardknock life,had to hustle on this street life, made drug dealin so precise, fuckin with me? ill squash yall, equal to mice, had to live by the dice,mad at me kid, you dont have to have a period, this street life i live is so damn morbid, you don't even know,my flow full of skills so torough,your like clit,pussy galore, rhyme metaphors like hard to the core,fuck the rest this is a freestyle son i leave a mess, i do that son, in the hood we die by the gun, wanna box hommie, ill hopitalize you for fun, stick that pencil through your ear so you cant hear, every day of my life was like that same kinda fear,punch out your lights out so you see shit clear, ova here christmas time... their aint no reindeer, every hour i have to battle out cowards , i am the new twin towers, try to knock me down now punk, you rhymes stink like a skunk, fuck i don't need to pop pills or roll up a blunt, nothin can ease the pain that i have, i came up from nothin to somethin like a volcano eruptin, from a life of a struggle to keepin the party bumpin, i got a style so unique you'd think im from mars, my rhymes are sicker then a lil bitch with sars.... i keep going and flowin like a energizer bunny, yall think thats funny, well fuck with me and my rhymes will wreck you like a crash test dummy,... im out payce yall reppin htowns finest...

amazing thread :)

by the way, this verse in a sig of someone that posted in this thread:

"Soo time went by,and my good friend died,rest in peace Chris..boy,I wish your ass was alive... " (track 15 - R I P Screw if im not mistaken :) )

is a rip off of a lil' flip verse.. don't try to pass it off as your own thats disrespectful :-/

also, i've heard about 20 rap songs the past couple of months that rip off a lyric or two (sometimes an entire verse) from a song from Lil' Flip - Undaground Legend

how do i know it's not the other way around? the songs that ripped him off have been made at least a year after..

the biters? they range from b gizzle to 50 cent

Originally posted by Machine Gun

amazing thread :)

by the way, this verse in a sig of someone that posted in this thread:

"Soo time went by,and my good friend died,rest in peace Chris..boy,I wish your ass was alive... " (track 15 - R I P Screw if im not mistaken :) )

is a rip off of a lil' flip verse.. don't try to pass it off as your own thats disrespectful :-/

also, i've heard about 20 rap songs the past couple of months that rip off a lyric or two (sometimes an entire verse) from a song from Lil' Flip - Undaground Legend

how do i know it's not the other way around? the songs that ripped him off have been made at least a year after..

the biters? they range from b gizzle to 50 cent

all the way up there in toronto what you know about down south rap:crazy:

Archived