F poison ivy!!

OGBforMumia

i'm not allergic to poison oak or ivy. just worked out that way. i slept in it before, and i've been on camping trips where every other person came down with it super bad, but i stayed clean.

hell, i wiped my ass with it once because i didn't know and nothing happened.

peeing on your feet gets rid of bootrot, which can start to develop if you wear your shoes and socks for a couple of days without taking them off.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

we hawaiians always wondered how the hawaiian knew to piss on himself after a manowar sting..like, "oh it burns, i think i'll piss on myself, it works! i'll tell the clan"

i used to pee myself all the time:lick:

right before i went away for school my freshman year of college i had to have a physical.. evidentally it came up somehow that i had never had chickenpocks. even though i had been exposed at like a year old when my brother had them and numerous other times in school throughout my life.. and that can be a scary thing for a person soon to be 20. late in life you can get shingles (whatever that is) and some other terrible itcheymadnessofpussandscabs...so they did this blood test that cost all of 20 dollars and found out im immune to chickenpocks.. i dont remember the odds in this related to population... but i remember it not being crazy crazy small...

my point is this thread alone made me realize ive never had poison ivy before that i can ever remember.. i was in scouts for a long ass time and i was a dirtt jumper bike trail building backwood bmx kid.. i always ran around the woods.. i wonder if the chicken pox thing and the evil ivy are related some how.

ps i didnt get easy street though as far as illness is concerned.. i had terrible mono for the three summer months before my freshman year of highschool..

Originally posted by effyoo

i had it around my eyes the last time. Worst feeling ever.

So, yes, I concur, fuck poison ivy, fuck straight to hell.

that'd be a funny picture to see you trying to piss on ur eyes, to cure the pain

Archived