F poison ivy!!

OGBforMumia

this plant needs to cease to exist, i got some playing golf, well actually looking for golf balls in the woods. and i thought it was a bug bite on the back of my knee. oh boy was i wrong! i itched it last night. before i went to bed. and i had it on my leg today. my sister went on the internet to look for treatments. and i bleached my leg to dry out the skin. and now i smell like bleach.....eck but one of the fucked up remidies i found was: "This is hard to believe, but your own urine wiped on the infected area, and let dry, dries up the poison. You will see results the very next day. But it has to be your own urine, I do not know if it's antibodies built up in your system, or just the acid in it. But it work's. Passed down from 3 generations."

thats not gonna happen! not in my fucking life will i spread my own urine yet alone someone elses over my body......gross

[This message has been edited by OGBforMumia (edited 08-06-2001).]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The only thing that I've found that really works is a mixture between internal homeopathics (they usually have special blends for poisen ivy if you just go in a health food store and ask) and external GSE (grapefruitseed extract). Homeopathics use your body's own healing properties by taking the part of poisen ivy that your body reacts and fights but leaving the rest out. So basicly by taking homeopathics your body is fighting 10 times the poisen ivy you actually have. Make sense? The GSE itches when you first put it on, but it dries the fuck out of it. Usually it takes my body about 3 weeks to fight off any poisen ivy because I'm highly allergic to it and it spreads fast... With the combination of those two products, and sometimes some rescue remedy (a topical homeopathic) my poisen ivy is gone in about 3 days.

------------------

PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

Guest hipnos

to help with the itching you can run really hot water over the area. at first it will be really itchy, but after a few seconds under the water it will stop itching completely. just do that once or twice a day, if you can stand it. also, calomine lotion helps to dry out it out, and i guess helps against the itching too.

Originally posted by my mom buys my clothes:

quit being a pussy and just piss on yourself.

just because you pissed your pants that one time. (and dont go "what are you talking about) you dont have to come on 12oz and call me names..

mask!...even though its free, i havent peed on myself since i was 4 and would like to keep the streak going for a while (unlike my mom buys me clothes, she also buys him diapers "i have a weak bladder" uh huh....sure)

Guest young republican
Originally posted by OPIUM3:

I'd rather get really ass drunk and then piss on myself and blame it on the alcohol. You kill 2 birds with one stone...

or just kill a bird than piss on it, mash it up and put it on your poison ivy....not neccesarily in that order.

• 2 years later...
Guest imported_El Mamerro

That urine shit is bunk. I keep hearing about how good it is, and I can tell you from personal experience (crucial jellyfish sting) it makes the pain 8 times worse. I think people just spread that idea around to make fun of people suffering. They know people in pain can carry out some crazy desperate actions they otherwise wouldn't. "Haha, not only are you in deep, horrible pain, but you're so desperate to get rid of it I just managed to convince you to piss on yourself!!". Fucking bullshit.

!@#$%, what the hell happened with the feds?

the canadians don't want me.

according to the good ol' FBI i am a fugitive facing among other things, felony criminal mischief and instrument of crime charges in ***** ...they say i just ran from the charges.

which is bullshit.

i faced those charges (and i thought they were misdeameanors, though when i talked to the ***** public defender today they were not so sure)

and the charges were dropped

(lack of evidence..hahahahhaaa!!! not!!!)

anyway, the charges were dropped.

but they kicked me the fuck out.

it's documented in a thread from last friday.

i forget which one.

i was complaining about it via seattle internet cafe

and the poison ivy haha.

i got it when i was rolling around in the dirt a week or so ago, or maybe at some other point when i was walking in a wooded area in the last week, which has been a couple times.

i'm super allergic to it and it spreads everywhere.

so far it on my hands a little, both forearms, the small of my back, and one of my feet

:(

i've had poison ivy twice in the past year, both times from trudging through the bush blindly in the middle of the night.

I'm lucky the effects don't last too long on me, because i had it around my eyes the last time. Worst feeling ever.

So, yes, I concur, fuck poison ivy, fuck straight to hell.

Originally posted by !@#$%

the canadians don't want me.

according to the good ol' FBI i am a fugitive facing among other things, felony criminal mischief and instrument of crime charges in ***** ...they say i just ran from the charges.

which is bullshit.

i faced those charges (and i thought they were misdeameanors, though when i talked to the ***** public defender today they were not so sure)

and the charges were dropped

(lack of evidence..hahahahhaaa!!! not!!!)

anyway, the charges were dropped.

but they kicked me the fuck out.

it's documented in a thread from last friday.

i forget which one.

i was complaining about it via seattle internet cafe

and the poison ivy haha.

i got it when i was rolling around in the dirt a week or so ago, or maybe at some other point when i was walking in a wooded area in the last week, which has been a couple times.

i'm super allergic to it and it spreads everywhere.

so far it on my hands a little, both forearms, the small of my back, and one of my feet

:(

poison ivy is the fucking devil. Every time I get hyped about going to the beach or something of that nature I always get it which is usually 2-4 times a year.

If you want to get rid of it call around to a few drug stores and look for a product called ZANFEL. its costs $40 a tube but after the first application you will understand why. When you put it on its seriously like your skin is having an orgasm. It feels so amazing because it scratches the skin and the itch just STOPS. The rash will still be there for a few days and it may have to do a few more applications but this is seriously the greatest thing for poison ivy I have ever used....pleeb beleeb

Archived