Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Agt. Adopus

The Onion appreciation thread!

Originally posted by Daze One Million

thats exactly what i was gonna say

You guys know me way too good.

Woman Masturbates To Concept Of Commitment

PORTAGE, MI—Soaking in her bathtub Tuesday, area resident Linda Marston, 32, pleasured herself over the thought of a long-term committed relationship. "Mmmm... oh, yeah, baby... I want to settle down with you forever," moaned the never-married Marston, as she gently massaged her clitoris with two fingers. "Oh, God, yes... two kids, maybe three... and a house in the country. Big swingset in the backyard." Several hours later, Marston masturbated again to the idea of loving someone unconditionally through good times and bad.

- theonion.com :lol:

Guest KING BLING

Gemini: (May 21—June 21)

After weeks of deliberation, you have yet to hear a compelling argument for not beating most of the people you've ever met to within an inch of their lives.

Originally posted by KING BLING

Gemini: (May 21—June 21)

After weeks of deliberation, you have yet to hear a compelling argument for not beating most of the people you've ever met to within an inch of their lives.

hahaha i was just gonna tell you to stop looking for reasoning.

I never really frequented that site despite the fact that everytime i went there i was thoroughly amused. I definitely need to go there more often, always makes me laugh.

not what i thought it was but....owell..i looove onions...i like em in on or with aaaaall kinds of food...i even eat the sweet ones like apples...i dont know why...but they are mmm mmm goood....

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this