• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Harpo Marx

Outlines

Originally posted by Spike

Are you on crack!?!??!?!

dont worry about it. its because i posted one of my own. and i deleted it so there wouldnt be a problem.

id like to keep talking to a minimum if possible

i wasnt talking about the ol school outlines i was refuring 2 the BURDEN outline which is not there anymore!! HMMMMMMmmmmmm;) IVE ALREADY MET BATES TKID n TRACY!!!

Originally posted by blahblahblah

why are you still alive??

I am alive cause im still breathing!!!!

DONT MAKE AN ASS OF YOUSELF READ POST CAREFULLY BEFORE RESPONDING!HE DELETED HIS OUTLINE!!!

Originally posted by TerraRyzeR

i wasnt talking about the ol school outlines i was refuring 2 the BURDEN outline which is not there anymore!! HMMMMMMmmmmmm;) IVE ALREADY MET BATES TKID n TRACY!!!

cool!! did you get their autographs??

let me look cool and drop a few names too

Yea man wow i do feel cool i did get TKIDS u wanna c huh do u?

Now lets stop ruining this thread wit stupid ass comments! You have something to say email me about it or put me on ignore what ever makes you fell better!

jesus. I didn't think deleting the sketch was going to be such a big damn deal.

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/burdenoutline.bmp'>

This is the sketch he was talking about.

I'll delete this post before tuesday. Hopefully everyone will also delete their unneeded posts also.

And in the meantime, why doesnt someone post some other outlines?

That's why threads like the training bible are beginning to decline. it's all talk and no one even bothers to post. There should be a rule, in order to make a stupid comment you have to post a relevant flick. But that will never happen, and 12 oz's glory days will never return.

I did this right before I went to paint a memorial piece for my Friend Crystal who had passed. I didn't have time to perfect the outline but the jist of it is there. Below that was the last pic of it being painted.

MVC-001F.JPG

MVC-012F.JPG

hey sirmarkis, i want to see that memorial peice finished.. maybe email me at wangmagnet@yahoo.com or IM me on AIM at HowdyBillyBobJoe..

thats awesome shit that you do that for someone..

the rest of this threat is good too i might post some outlines but my shit is just simple simple simple... so maybe not..

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this