Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mr_president

MOVIE SCRIPTS

Recommended Posts

ive been watching this project greenlight shit on hbo, its really dope.

 

this lady wrote a movie script and now they are going through the process of developing it as a movie.

 

do any of you know of any websites that have screen plays for movies that have already been released? id like to write some movies one day down the line and i wanted to see how it looks after its all said and done...

 

anyone know some sites?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Father John

no one wants to see a how high two teaserfuck.

 

haha, and who might you be you goofy fuck?

 

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

see, this is exactly what i mean, this thread had an important none stupid topic and i got two fucking retards in here saying some stupid shit just because of who i am.

 

fuck i hate you retards.

 

:mad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

drew's script-o-rama

 

I always look there before anywhere else. Pulp fiction's screenplay got me into writing scripts and I used that as a platform, now though I focus on short studentfilms

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Kyuzo

drew's script-o-rama

 

I always look there before anywhere else. Pulp fiction's screenplay got me into writing scripts and I used that as a platform, now though I focus on short studentfilms

 

thanks man! much appreciated... thats exactly what i wanted to find...

 

a thousand thank you's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest ctrl+alt+del

i didnt read what this threads about

i just felt like adding that theres a big script on my table for a movie that lacey chabert (party of five chick) is currently filming up in my area.

my favorite part so far is when

shes doing a keg stand and her dress falls down and she asks "like the view?"

 

 

ive got the hookup

 

 

holler if you hear me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

i didnt read what this threads about

i just felt like adding that theres a big script on my table for a movie that lacey chabert (party of five chick) is currently filming up in my area.

my favorite part so far is when

shes doing a keg stand and her dress falls down and she asks "like the view?"

 

 

ive got the hookup

 

 

holler if you hear me?

 

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnice...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by mr_president

see, this is exactly what i mean, this thread had an important

 

What's so important about you watching a show on hbo?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by joe blow

What's so important about you watching a show on hbo?

It's not how you watch..it's what you watch..never mind..lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by joe blow

What's so important about you watching a show on hbo?

there was more to it to that and you know it, you idiot

 

grow up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tease... if you leave the computer there is a plethora of books on the subject you are looking for at the local barnes and noble or Borders. If you have some time on your hands, which i know you do, you don't even have to pay for the books. Bring a note book, a pen, and find a comfy chair to settle in for the rest of the day. This is how i learned all about investing in the stock market. word;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×