Conrail Boyz

Beast

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that shits crazy, their also some large train robbing groups on the west coast I've read about. They would break into containers and hide electronics is pre-dug holes, then a few weeks later they would pick the goods up. The bulls don't play around though, armed with night vision, infrared, K9s, and anything else.

Originally posted by TranceStoner

jerzys mad grimey

no doubt.

whenever im on the turnpike all i see is industry. toxic gas burning out the ass end of some big smoke stack and a stench that reminds me of rotten meat soaking in 3 week old dishwater sitting in my hot ass appartment.

how did new jeru come to be known as the "garden" state?

CRUSH KILL DESTROY new jersey!!!! crooked cops, gangs, mobsters, organized crime, unionized shakedowns, gambling, contaminated waters, asbestos, carjackings. you should all come visit.

hells yeah jersey is the shit... straight darwinism... only the strong survive... BUMP 4 DIRTY JERSEY!!!!!

potential visitors please practice caution upon entrance to the garden state... keep your windows rolled up at all times. and please do not feed the junkies.lol

Originally posted by The Pope

no doubt.

whenever im on the turnpike all i see is industry. toxic gas burning out the ass end of some big smoke stack and a stench that reminds me of rotten meat soaking in 3 week old dishwater sitting in my hot ass appartment.

how did new jeru come to be known as the "garden" state?

that's only a small portion that surrounds nyc. a lot of the state would be nice if it weren't for the hillbilly's in the south and west sections and/or the 'fuck you, i was here first' attitude fools seem to embrace so hard.

Originally posted by CRUSH KILL DESTROY

new jersey!!!! crooked cops, gangs, mobsters, organized crime, unionized shakedowns, gambling, contaminated waters, asbestos, carjackings. you should all come visit.

I did, and I'll come again.I didn't mind it at all.I live in the canadian version of jersey tho so it's all butter to me.

I could tell a story about stealing cars that would let the wrong people know where I like to do my thing, that makes these dudes seem light as fuck!

Archived