OK... Who got what?

Smart

once again it's on... kinda ike the crocidile hunter, you never know what you're gonna find but... the object is to antagonize and then 'release' the prey...

haha, I just realized the irony of using Steve Irwin as an example....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ARCEL

...gliko got banned. thats too bad because he was intelligent. he wasnt even austrailan.

..what im saying...but i guess he was partaking in the "chatroom activities".

i say bring gliko back though.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

Happy 23rd Defy

he didnt ban zee zee, noum, terraryzer, or unconscience.

a post limit, sadly, is need on this board.

This is Glik0, you dont have to unban my other name, it really doesnt matter. Its just dumb how i got banned for being stupid for like an hour, but tease and other fools can run for months without a damn thing.

Its the internet. Maybe now that im banned ill have a life.

Guest sneak

fuck it, what happened happened, probably best for the general population of the board.

however, i wana say BRING BACK SWIF!!

Originally posted by KISS

i just think it's kinda wack how we didn't directly get warnings...but whatever..

Some do, some don't... I just think it's kinda wack that we have to announce that we're enforcing the rules... but whatever..

blah fucking blah...

i banned who i did because i had warned them all about spamming threads with bullshit posts and they didnt listen. infact, every single one of them had gotten several warnings. fuck your personal tailer made email. follow the rules or get the fuck out.

oh, and fuck your appeals too.

as far as selective banning goes, you point out who else is doing the same thing, and they're gone too. we let this shit go on way too fucking long as it is.

tease, as much as i want to ban him sometimes, atleast contributes something to this place. all those jerk off's did was post 50 times a day (literally) with homophobic bullshit

seeking/circa '00

haha ok, first fuck you.

Take a midol and chill.

I didnt get one fucking warning tell ME to stop spamming threads, because you know how i do that all the time.

You fucking emo wannabe I try to have discussions and other times i just post small little things. Simply because it was your glory whore thread your vagina got sandy.

Whatever.

Seeking/power trippin offa fake internet power, bad dreds and ugly mugs oner.

i think 95% of my entire posts ever have been completly unnecessarry and in all actuality uneeded. regardless it was entertaining however posting excessivley with nothing of any real substance pretty much paints a giant loser neon sign on your swollen forehead.

miles apart,

oh wait, i just figured out who you are.

again, i say, blach fucking blah.

i dont know the first thing about yo, maybe you're great. maybe i made a mistake.

problem is, im too busy over here being cool moderating this graffiti web site to give a shit.

enough talking.