She looks kinda hot in those sweatpants....

Ski Mask

http://www.writeaprisoner.com/images/z-221487.jpg'>

Web site asks child-killing mom to pull ad

Susan Smith's ad says she loves 'Mickey Mouse, the beach'

Friday, July 11, 2003 Posted: 10:13 PM EDT (0213 GMT)

COLUMBIA, South Carolina (AP) -- The Web site that accepted a personal ad from convicted child killer Susan Smith seeking pen pals from her prison cell asked her Friday to withdraw the ad because the result has been "kind of a freak show."

"However, if Susan wants to keep the ad, we won't force her to get rid of it," said Jason Roberts, a spokesman for the Edgewater, Florida-based writeaprisoner.com.

Roberts said Smith's online ad has gotten hundreds of responses but was becoming a distraction from the site's mission of helping other inmates make contacts in the outside world. He also said the media attention to the ad was overwhelming.

Smith, who is serving a life sentence, gained notoriety in 1994 for going on national television to tearfully plead for the return of her missing sons. She later admitted strapping 3-year-old Michael and 14-month-old Alex into their car seats and rolling the sleeping boys into a lake.

"I hope to receive letters from those who are not judgmental and who are sincere," reads the ad, accompanied by a photo of a smiling Smith, 31, wearing sweat pants marked "SC Department of Corrections."

In the $40 advertisement, posted last month, Smith says, "I will always hurt for the pain I've caused so many, especially my children."

"I love rainbows, Mickey Mouse, the beach, mountains and waterfalls," the ad reads. "I consider myself to be sensitive, caring and kind-hearted. I'm currently serving a life sentence on the charge of murder."

The ad ends with the words: "May God bless each one of you!"

Corrections Director Jon Ozmint confirmed Friday that Smith paid for the ad with a check from her South Carolina Department of Corrections account. Prisoners often have accounts for the small amount of money they earn doing jobs behind bars.

Smith's personal life has made headlines before. Two prison guards were disciplined for having sex with Smith three years ago. One was sentenced to 90 days in jail, the other was put on probation.

Copyright 2003 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ese

"I love rainbows, Mickey Mouse, the beach, mountains and waterfalls," the ad reads. "I consider myself to be sensitive, caring and kind-hearted. I'm currently serving a life sentence on the charge of murder."

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

:lol:

aaahahaha:lol:

aaaaaaaanjdfkjabfkhaas

Shit, that's hilarious.

that site is fucking nutty.

http://www.writeaprisoner.com/images/z-233878.jpg'>

WriteAPrisoner.com Introduces:

Ms. Tewania Blacknall

A Diamond in the Rough

I am a curvaceous, 135 lbs., 30 year old woman, standing at 5'3"._ I am of a silky smooth caramel complexion._ I am a curiously cute and caring Cancer with brown bedroom eyes and black hair._ I am a very intelligent woman with an Associates degree, Legal Writing and a certificate in Business Technology.

I am easygoing, open-minded, honest, faithful, humorous, sexy, and that's just to name a few._ I enjoy traveling, dancing, singing, writing, movies, music of all types, cuddling, carriage rides, and walking on the beach under a moonlit sky with a warm breeze._ I am indeed a fantasy come true in every way imaginable._

I've been lonely long enough and I'm ready to share my world with a gentleman who is secure mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually._ A man who is loyal, understanding, kind, compassionate, faithful and capable of enjoying life, love, laughter and adventure._ I want a monogamous relationship with a man who is willing and able to look beyond my mistake and explore the depth of a profound, rare, precious and exciting love for two._ I want a man who is going to support and stand by me when the storm hits just as he would when the skies are clear and blue.

If you have love's potion please send it straight to my heart._ Don't be afraid to take a chance on building a lasting relationship.

Will You Please Write To This Inmate At:

Ms. Tewania Blacknall #233878

Western Wayne Correctional Facility

48401 Five Mile Rd.

_Plymouth, MI 48170 USA

_

General Information:_ Race: African American Sex: Female Religion: Protestant Release or next available parole date: 07-22-04 Sexual orientation: Straight Seeking legal help: No On death row: No Serving a life sentence: No Seeking donations: No Very latest year to be released: 07-22-04 Willing to write overseas pen pals: Yes Convicted of: Armed Robbery Birth Date: 07-11-72 Ad started: 06-01-03 Ad ends: 06-01-04

http://www.writeaprisoner.com/images/z-085626.jpg'>

Ms. Lisa Palazzolo

Hi, my name is Lisa Palazzolo._ I enjoy working out, I'm in terrific shape._ I run 3-5 miles a day and lift light weights._ I'm also in school at this time trying to get my G.E.D. so I can get my certified nursing assistance license._ I want to start my own in-home nursing care business._ I am also looking for opportunities to relocate upon my release._ Feel free to write me, maybe we can start something here._ I love Italian food, pastas, casseroles and salads._ Dean Koontz and Stephen King are my favorite writers._ I enjoy all types of music from classic rock to R&B._ I'm hoping to find someone who wants to get involved in a long term relationship, possibly marriage._ I'm a great cook and homemaker._ I'm from St. Louis and I'm 32, but look about 25 years old._ My best features are my blue eyes and long dark hair._ Looks are unimportant to me._ What I'm looking for is someone honest and fun-loving, caring and nurturing for me._ Someone I can possibly build a life with._ Write me soon.

Ms. Lisa Palazzolo #085626

Chillicothe Correctional

1500 W. 3rd St.

Chillicothe, MD 64601_USA

General Information:_ Race: Italian Sex: Female Religion: None Release or next available parole date: 10-2003 Sexual orientation: Bi-sexual Seeking legal help: No On death row: No Serving a life sentence: No Seeking donations: Yes Very latest year to be released: 06-2005 Willing to write overseas pen pals: Yes Convicted of: Prompting Prostitution Birth Date: 06-10-70 Ad started: 06-01-03 Ad ends: 06-01-04

Originally posted by ese

that site is fucking nutty.

http://www.writeaprisoner.com/images/z-233878.jpg'>

Ms. Tewania Blacknall

A Diamond in the Rough

I am a curvaceous, 135 lbs., 30 year old woman, standing at 5'3"._ I am of a silky smooth caramel complexion._ I am a curiously cute and caring Cancer with brown bedroom eyes and black hair._ I am a very intelligent woman with an Associates degree, Legal Writing and a certificate in Business Technology.

I am easygoing, open-minded, honest, faithful, humorous, sexy, and that's just to name a few._ I enjoy traveling, dancing, singing, writing, movies, music of all types, cuddling, carriage rides, and walking on the beach under a moonlit sky with a warm breeze._ I am indeed a fantasy come true in every way imaginable._

I've been lonely long enough and I'm ready to share my world with a gentleman who is secure mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually._ A man who is loyal, understanding, kind, compassionate, faithful and capable of enjoying life, love, laughter and adventure._ I want a monogamous relationship with a man who is willing and able to look beyond my mistake and explore the depth of a profound, rare, precious and exciting love for two._ I want a man who is going to support and stand by me when the storm hits just as he would when the skies are clear and blue.

If you have love's potion please send it straight to my heart._ Don't be afraid to take a chance on building a lasting relationship.

Ms. Tewania Blacknall #233878

Western Wayne Correctional Facility

48401 Five Mile Rd.

_Plymouth, MI 48170 USA

_

General Information:_ Race: African American Sex: Female Religion: Protestant Release or next available parole date: 07-22-04 Sexual orientation: Straight Seeking legal help: No On death row: No Serving a life sentence: No Seeking donations: No Very latest year to be released: 07-22-04 Willing to write overseas pen pals: Yes Convicted of: Armed Robbery Birth Date: 07-11-72 Ad started: 06-01-03 Ad ends: 06-01-04

For so long i have been looking for girls to chill me out, rather than foster my criminal tendancies..hahahha I now see the error of my ways..

i need a convicted felon to encourage my devious mind..

this is the girl for me.:D

Originally posted by ese

I am a very intelligent woman with an Associates degree, Legal Writing and a certificate in Business Technology.

Yes Convicted of: Armed Robbery Birth Date:

wow, an associates in legal writing/business technology and an armed robbery conviction,...now THAT'S intelligent :rolleyes:

http://www.writeaprisoner.com/images/z-666653.jpg'>

Ms. Monica Ybarbo

Hi - Greetings to you out there._ Wonder if I can bring a little sunshine into your life and put a few smiles on your face._ I'm single with zero kids._ I want to establish the basis for the type of friend, lover, or long term relationship that I'm seeking._ I hope to tweak your curiosity about me to the point that you would want to find out more about me._ My measurements are 34-24-36._ I love all types of music._ I enjoy reading, really love the outdoors, volleyball, sunbathing, going shopping with my mate and being active._ I'm very intelligent, fun-loving, trustworthy, loyal, dedicated, warm-hearted, quick-witted, and a good listener._ I'm also very sensual, intimate, passionate, want, need, desire constant physical contact._ Love to be spoiled at all times for no reason at all._ I really am a wonderful person with a great personality._ I don't believe in hiding behind a mask._ I just enjoy being me._ I don't smoke or drink._ Race and age are unimportant._ I'm originally from San Antonio, although I'm here in the Gatesville area, as I have left 5 months._ One thing I am not is judgmental._ If you're interested and are truly unattached, then I would like to hear from you._ Ready for a first class man to come into my life and extend to me first class treatment.

Ms. Monica Ybarbo #666653

Lane Murray

1916 N. HWY 36 Bypass

_Gatesville, TX 76596 USA

General Information:_ Race: Hispanic Sex: Female Religion: Catholic Release or next available parole date: 09-2003 Sexual orientation: Bi-sexual Seeking legal help: No On death row: No Serving a life sentence: No Seeking donations: No Very latest year to be released: 09-2003 Willing to write overseas pen pals: Yes Convicted of: Auto Theft and Robbery Birth Date: 05-04-74 Ad started: 06-01-03 Ad ends: 06-01-04

I bet she's a mean cook......

http://www.writeaprisoner.com/images/z-508031.jpg'>

Ms. Alisa Vanderpool

A preciously petite 32 year old, 5'5", 125lbs., sweet, spontaneous, sizzling, seductive sweetheart with a mesmerizing mentality._ I have a wonderful personality, a great sense of humor and a heart of gold 4U2NJOY!_ Honest and respectful young lady who's ambitious and has great potential._ I have alot of love and affection, as well as alot of attention and admiration to offer my soulmate... Are you receptive?_ I enjoy outdoors, camping, hiking, skiing, swimming, horseback riding, exercising, reading, traveling, dancing, cooking, aerobics, beaches, animals, nature, movies and music, but I love romantic getaways._ I'm searching for a sincere, compassionate, non-judgmental man who appreciates the value of a genuine lady._ Someone who enjoys life and who wants love and devotion to the fullest._ I've often told myself if I could have just one wish, I'd look upon the brightest star and wish for a man I can give my heart to and who will give his heart in return... Can you make my dream come true?

Ms. Alisa Vanderpool #508031

P.O. Box 822

Crosby, TX 77532 USA

_

General Information:_ Race: Caucasian Sex: Female Religion: Protestant Release or next available parole date: 06-07-03 Sexual orientation: Bisexual Seeking legal help: Yes On death row: No Serving a life sentence: No Seeking donations: Yes Very latest year to be released: 2003 Willing to write overseas pen pals: Yes Convicted of: Delivery and Manufacturing of Methamphetamine Birth Date: 10-27-70 Ad started: 06-01-03 Ad ends: 06-01-04

yes indeed

Ms. Barbara Barbee

http://www.writeaprisoner.com/images/z-596320.jpg'>

Blonde haired, petite, blue eyed seductress seeking stable man that desires a long term relationship with two women. No jealousy, no boundaries, just pure wanton love. Age not an issue, but loyalty is a must. Must be willing to be loving, supportive and generous, emotionally, mentally and material wise. All parties will love one another equally. It will be the female of my choice, but you will most definitely love my taste. I love the beach and all outdoor activities. Enjoy role playing, creative love making. Come enjoy this romantic dance where she and I will entice your senses to the highest peaks and dazzle you with passion until you beg for more, and still that won't be enough. let us corrupt your world like a cherry so sweet with the blessing of our beauty as it speaks to your heart and says the things you need to hear. I leave you with this purple passion satin doll. You must come to us soon.

General Information: Race: Caucasian Sex: Female Religion: Protestant Release or next available parole date: Unknown Sexual orientation: Bi-sexual Seeking legal help: No On death row: No Serving a life sentence: No Seeking donations: No Very latest year to be released: 2015 Willing to write overseas pen pals: Yes Convicted of: Burglary Birth Date: 11-15-68 Ad started: 06-01-03 Ad ends: 06-01-04

what a catch

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I'm wasted and tomorrow begins Jajome 2003... peace out

Originally posted by ese

4U2NJOY!

This ones a classic!

check out the photo carefully, then read what shes convicted of!

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-5/203680/prisoner.jpg'>

Ms. Melissa Colbert

Greetings and blessings,

My name is Melissa E. Colbert and I'm presently in prison for a crime I never committed. I'm serving a life sentence for a circumstantial evidence case. There's no DNA, no forensic, no weapon, no fingerprints, no witnesses, no medical analysis, no nothing to warrant this conviction. My whole life was snatched away by a miscarriage of justice. I couldn't afford a high profile attorney like Mr. Johnnie Cochran. I've earned my Paralegal License and I've wrote all over this country seeking justice for Melissa. In this rural southern area, no one is gonna admit to sending an innocent woman to prison. Everyday there is someone in our newspapers and media who are found to have been convicted wrongfully. I don't wanna die in this prison for a crime I never committed. I have proof and the state of Georgia has nothing to warrant this conviction. It has recently surfaced last year, the month of November, that my case has been reopened, but at this point I don't want to stand alone, I need all the support I could possibly get, anything legal is a plus. Any donations to fight my cause will be highly appreciated from my heart. Prison is not like what has been projected to society. If you don't have support and friends, you're lost. I still collect recipes and have so many wishes inside of me, only my destiny and fate fate could fulfill. I may just as well be acquitted of all these false allegations. Anyone open-minded and serious out there should have some compassion for me.

General Information: Race: African American Sex: Female Religion: Catholic Release or next available parole date: Unknown Sexual orientation: Straight Seeking legal help: Yes On death row: No Serving a life sentence: Yes Seeking donations: Yes Very latest year to be released: Life Willing to write overseas pen pals: No Convicted of: Arson and Murder Birth Date: 02-11-66 Ad started: 06-01-03 Ad ends: 06-01-04

hahahahahaha

Archived