the more i get the more i want

ed applebee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i'm sure it's been beaten into the ground on this forum, but myself being a rookie have yet to encounter it: why wont these kids write names that aren't and haven't been written before: daze, mare, venom, sane (jesus, i know the list goes on)etc.? to add validity to these toy's ego, other unscroupulous kids offer praise for the deeds instead of something genuinely constuctive like: "hey man, i see you improving but writing "blankity-blank" is beat as he did that all throughout the 80's and early 90's in shitville, u.s.a. why dont you gather a new combination of letters that are original and work for you so when your work gets even better and more known you wont play yourself to those from whom you seek accolades?"

the hobo streaks great.

names

Ed Applebee, and anyone posting flicks for that matter...

Does anyone ever include the names of the writers under the pieces? If so it would be nice to see the names so that people can refer to "so and so's" peice who did some super duty tuff work that we can't easily read, due to for instance a bad flick or just being plain illegible. :zombie:

• 3 months later...
Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by WayneHoobler

i'm sure it's been beaten into the ground on this forum, but myself being a rookie have yet to encounter it: why wont these kids write names that aren't and haven't been written before: daze, mare, venom, sane (jesus, i know the list goes on)etc.? to add validity to these toy's ego, other unscroupulous kids offer praise for the deeds instead of something genuinely constuctive like: "hey man, i see you improving but writing "blankity-blank" is beat as he did that all throughout the 80's and early 90's in shitville, u.s.a. why dont you gather a new combination of letters that are original and work for you so when your work gets even better and more known you wont play yourself to those from whom you seek accolades?"

the hobo streaks great.

because everyone on here is pussy and it's trendy to be a toy. i agreed with everything you said up until the gay hobo streak comment. then i decided i hated you.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived