tablecloth patternsz

Guest BROWNer

Guest BROWNer
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by test pattern

lame, bitch

browner brings the funk--other than the tablecloth patterns..

he putta nigga in tha know na sayn?

never be left behind with browner around.TM

well so far the only think i see him bringing is the tablecloths and that doesnt really define funk to me

Guest TEARZ

to all the herb ass winners:

don't make us throw tennis balls at your boobs. we can do that, you know. we'll be rolling past you in the stinky brown dump truck followed by a pack of flies blasting some fuck up your head ludacris/ albert ayler remix beats that we've designed as "anti herb psych-ops" for that assz. have fun washing the "penn 4" off your nipples, brah!

There used to be this tablecloth in the basement of my parents house that had blackface cartoon type pictures of a man and a woman on it. In some of the scenes they were picking cotton out in the field and in others they were eating watermelon. I was never sure where the hell it came from. It provided privacy for whoever was using the little half-assed toilet we had down in a corner by the laundry room. It hung from the ceiling for a number of years and I never really thought about it until I was older.