>>>>>D-FACE<<<<

BAD-RELIGION

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by willy.wonka

dope..i think i need ot get into shit like that

im tired of bombing.

hells yeah but fuck grocery store items

thats like graff but you cant get in trouble if you take it down later on knowaddamean??? and its art in yo face type shit

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

yo fiend, its great that your exposing UK talent like d*face and mysterious al....but you gotta be careful yo, your showing everyone who you bite...i mean no disrespect but your faces look EXACTLY like mysterious als and now you show dfaces stuff and it looks like youve drawn EXACTLY the same dripping hand with pen...i could be all wrong and they are copying YOU or perhaps i should just shut up but man, keep on pushing those boundaries and trying new stuff of your own. you know your shit and you could be great, but copying other peoples stuff will get you nowhere fast, and you dont want that, nobody wants that! everybody starts off copying comics and shit, but then start warping it to their own stuff...and i know everyone is a culmination of hundreds of other inspirations but dude, start flipping some new styles so people will associate the name 'the fiend' with some super sick skills, and youll even get a fan posting your picks on this board, rather than someone who is rocking another guys (or gal) designs.

this isnt meant to start beef or upset you, but just to act as a nudge to check your head and bust up some new stuff, cos people aint down with biters....and you can do better with yourself than to be labelled with that tag

most ''urban artists'' have no respect for tags or even throwups!But they use tags and images asscosiated with graffiti even though they have a feeling of superority to ''taggers''.I wouldnt mind if these sticker people didnt use graffiti in their work.

giant(shepard fairey one|) gets respect from me because he is original along with cost,revs and a few others!

dipset

Archived