jelousy

sweetcherry

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a man knows best. dont question him. only speak when spoken to. remember, your ONLY a woman, so do what women do best!

the lord jesus christ made you to pleashure(sp?) us!

hahahahahahaha:lol: use makeup to cover up scars/bruses!

AAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

just kidding. chicks are cool to have sex with and sometimes talk to when they are interesting.....but sometimes thats kinda rare.:king:

Originally posted by CRAMPS

a man knows best. dont question him. only speak when spoken to. remember, your ONLY a woman, so do what women do best!

the lord jesus christ made you to pleashure(sp?) us!

hahahahahahaha:lol: use makeup to cover up scars/bruses!

AAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

just kidding. chicks are cool to have sex with and sometimes talk to when they are interesting.....but sometimes thats kinda rare.:king:

your wierd....and actually its not very rare...you just dont know where too look

oh and by the way its spelled pleasure

Originally posted by sweetcherry

my bf is REALLY jelouse...it just gets annoying...we fight all the time because of it...like i cant even talk to my guy friends without him getting mad and i know that jelousy shows that he cares but i think hes taking it too far..

:mad:

Awww girl, I ain't mad at you. C'mon, let's go "work this out".:yum: :lol:

my bf is REALLY jelouse...it just gets annoying...we fight all the time because of it...like i cant even talk to my guy friends without him getting mad and i know that jelousy shows that he cares but i think hes taking it too far..

:mad:

QUESTION:

how old are you?

your wierd....and actually its not very rare...you just dont know where too look

oh and by the way its spelled pleasure

and by the way, its called sarcazm you stupid whore!

go get sodemized or something........thatl put you straight:lol: :king:

and i hope he comes in your butt so you have to poo it out later!:lol:

and by the way, its called sarcazm you stupid whore!

go get sodemized or something........thatl put you straight:lol: :king:

and i hope he comes in your butt so you have to poo it out later!:lol:

wow quite a response for something i didnt even mean as an insult comment...but watever some fags dont know how to take a joke...jus sad

and some people can take a joke further. then make it seem like something els. then turn it back. then make you look like a virgin on decaf coffie with some 12 year old preppy kid tying to finger you. but then he breaks the hymen and you screem and begin to cry as blood comes on to the kids hand mentaly scarring him for life thus making him gay in his teen years.

soooo....HA!

and some people can take a joke further. then make it seem like something els. then turn it back. then make you look like a virgin on decaf coffie with some 12 year old preppy kid tying to finger you. but then he breaks the hymen and you screem and begin to cry as blood comes on to the kids hand mentaly scarring him for life thus making him gay in his teen years.

soooo....HA!

seriouse issues man

Archived