if they would have accidentally erased the vocal tracks, the new metallica would be..

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest im not witty

no solos...

the shit sounds like gay new metal bullshit...

System of a down anyone? Fuck that garbage....

Fuck a st. anger...

<NightOwls - Blow up like tha world trade>

Last edited by Kr430n5_666 on 07-07-2003 at 07:35 AM

how did makros edit your post intangible fame? is that a perk of getting 10,000 posts?

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

all i can do is stare at your name...im not witty...;)

sorry but that had me laughing for three minutes nonstop and i sorta know why.

p.s the new metallica sounds like tori amos to me

as soon as they cut their hair, i was suspicious...

http://www.mtv-china.com/avzone/photo/video/38one.jpg'>

i don't even want to listento the new shit

i know it's gonna suck

when all that Napster bullshit started, they testified in front of the goddamn senate an all that...i knew the good ol days were long over

all that i see

absolute hooorrooooor

lol

Re: as soon as they cut their hair, i was suspicious...

Originally posted by !@#$%

when all that Napster bullshit started, they testified in front of the goddamn senate an all that...i knew the good ol days were long over

And being that they wouldnt be shit without all the people who 'dubbed' their garage tapes back in the days to listen to some dope ass metal..

it just makes it even worse. Fucking assholes.

Slayer kills!!!

yeah.

those fools did a great job of alienating their core audience (or part of it anyway)

what the fuck?

didn't they ever hear that any publicity is good publicity?

musicians make the bulk of their dough from touring anyway..they only make pennies on the cd

it's as if the photocopier ruined book sales everywhere

morons.

reccomendations:

Acid Bath (not around anymore, but fucking awesome)

At the Gates

ugh

they just don't make metal like they used to

i havent heard anything recent except that video "in anger" which has a corny fucking hook. like im so "in anger with you" as opposed to love. anyway. they shot the video in san quinton on the shores of marin county which is literally a brutal violent prison sitting on some of the most valuable land in the country and quite historic as well. regardless san quin is fucking savage as are most prisons in cali and so they got all these inmates smiling and shit cause metallica is their and they do some close ups and flash backs to how the inmates got their sentences and shit which was so so.........but then they flash to these wack glam rock video closeups of just the band not at the prison. hello.....we allready know what metallicas now cornball yuppie group looks like....put it back on the graphic footage of convicts and lifers. what was it to much to create some fictional depictions of the beating stabbings and killings that really go on in the pen? then they got this dedication about the souls san quin has touched...come on! you better of bought that prison commissary for that. fuck that, cause the way i see it they just used inmates to make a fucking dollar and glorify the image they want to make their sales and propell them as hardcore or whatever.

ill never forget lars whining like a little bitch about napster. those motherfuckers might as well put on spandex make up and hairspray up their bangs cause they are fucking played.

so not only do the lyrics fucking blow goat cock, but they seem to have mixed them waaayyyyy too fucking high in the mix. thank god for that!

musically though, honestly, i like it alot. i like the drum sound they went with, its not at all like the older stuff. honestly, alot of the hooks and break downs and stuff sound really metal, but like new-shool hardcore-metal, i dont really know what youd call it. shit like eighteen visions, shai halud and stuff like that.

its good....or it would be, if he would shut up..

hey, another band that i really liked when they werent too popular, or there "old" stuff was HATEBREED, i loved there old stuff. i really liked "under the knife" that album really showed me the fast paced anger of hardcore, but there new album SUCKED! they went for a more kornish new metel style that ruind them.

bring back the old! under the knife was my fave album and song!

tooo bad.:(

Archived