an internet must see.....kinda like that peter pan man.

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i wonder what its like to base the whole entire essence of your life around fictional charecters..... quote& FICTIONAL charecters &quote (even doing the finger quotes....) hanging around a bunch of 27 year old dudes that are COMPETITIVE in magic and dungeons & dragons sparks NO interest whatsoever in this guy right here (violently poking myself in the chest and nodding NO at the same time..) if you walk outside your basement room, open the door to your parents house and walk outside, there is a WHOOOOOLE new world out there....check it out sometime.

hahahahaha even her boyfriend is a nerdy anime fag HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:lol:

fucking white kids and there usles hobbies!

oh jesus! WHAT ARE THERE KIDS GOING TO TURN OUT LIKE?!?!?!?!?!

"Cosplay" Sub-culture..Been there..seen that. I'd hit her tho'....after knocking out "Mega-Man" with a wrench..

Everyone knows that bitch from "To-Heart" wants nothin' to do with good ole "Plasma Gun-Arm" Fag-boy there.

....Swords are cooler anyway...

Hack and Slash Nukka What!?

Originally posted by SleepAnDream

i wonder what its like to base the whole entire essence of your life around fictional charecters..... quote& FICTIONAL charecters &quote (even doing the finger quotes....) hanging around a bunch of 27 year old dudes that are COMPETITIVE in magic and dungeons & dragons sparks NO interest whatsoever in this guy right here (violently poking myself in the chest and nodding NO at the same time..) if you walk outside your basement room, open the door to your parents house and walk outside, there is a WHOOOOOLE new world out there....check it out sometime.

Yeah these people fucking confuse me. I can understand being like that untill you are about 12 but these people are crazy. I think they had a shitty childhood or somthing strange has gone on in thier past that they cant even live in reality and are forced to live life through pretend games and characters. You see a bunch of these crazy fuckers in anime chat rooms.

*And im really not trying to be ignorant.

Archived