fannypack... NO MORE! (aka you might be austrailian if...)

Smart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Smart

no, you assumed that... I told you... and BE TOLD... you are not banned because you have not been banned... but, I told you to pack your stuff, nobody cares about you. Sorry about your luck.

ok no biggie bro, i dont expect ppl to care about me i give tehm all too much shit..hahahha

enjoy hombre.

Guest KING BLING

I dont beleive I have ever seen a responce from an aussie here that contributed anything....some are funny but it gets old like a joke told over and over again....

Guest imported_Europe

^^

Interesting point.

Can someone name any aussie user that actually contribute with good stuff, discussions, photos, basically just posts quality???

I did untill i realized my posts went unoticed infavour of weak one liners, at that point i became jaded that i had put timethought into my original posts and decided i would diss ppl.

I operate on a get no respect give no respect principle.

^Yeah, because, I don't hate Aussies... I know it sounds cliche but... I have a lot of Aussie friends... they were all skaters, but usually it was one at a time, but there were those 2... Taz and ??? anyway, they were impossible to contain, full on insane... but I suspect they were probably much cooler than the Aussies here so... what we have here isn't insanity, it's inanity... and we don't support that.

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by YG Blood

true..although krie and hydriech are my nugs

to this I agree, but the most vocal of the koala population should go...additionally I should remark that I have found the last few days in channel zero to be actually very improved...the book thread is good, the political stuff seems to have enough quality contributors and the random shit isnt as juvenile as it once was...kill the weeds

man all this fuck australian shit is retarded.yes there are australians on here that have positively contributed to this site and yes there are australians on here that come on here and just spit shit to be down and get there posts up(why i have no idea).they are dicks.straight out.just happens to be their from aus. doesnt mean theres a reason to get on this yeh fuck aus. trip.are you telling me there arent other users that have come on here and spammed the fuck out of this site and talked a whole bunch of bullshit.where were they from?at the end of the day i come on this site to check flicks from here and internationally and read others ideas on a shit load of various topics not to read all this fuck these koala touching,kangaroo fucking convicts. props to my boys bigjoe,deadend,smeoo,r.heydriech.fuck the rest.

Archived