fannypack... NO MORE! (aka you might be austrailian if...)

Smart

NO MORE!

Other people have BEEN warning you... now I'm telling you. Publicly so others may heed my words as well.

NO MORE!

No 'first' no 'second' NO NUMBERS!

No 'too long to read'... not gonna read it? DON'T COMMENT.

No useless stupidity!

NO MORE!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'd probably let both of you slide... the fact is, if you aren't saying 'first' or something more than once a week or so, I don't really care... but this kid 'firsted' 'thirded' and 'too long to readed' himself up to 500 posts, and made a thread about it. THE NEXT DAY he posted another thread about hitting 600...

I'm sure we can all figure out that he isn't contributing to this thing of ours and ... once you sign up for 12oz, there's only one way to leave...

this thread is amibigous

i came in here think smart was gonna start a

you know your australian if:

You hop around kangaroos and eat fleas with them.

but no, it wasnt:o :o :o

eh wait is that kid me? cuz i have 600 posts....

oh nm its either tuffkid aichs er, fannypack

Originally posted by BigJoe

HAHAHAHAHHAA whatcha gunna do fool?

yeah, you're a dead man walking... I'll do you right now if I have to but... somebody else digs you and I was gonna pass the axe.

Anyway, my advice is to wind it up, get your stuff in order.

Originally posted by Smart

yeah, you're a dead man walking... I'll do you right now if I have to but... somebody else digs you and I was gonna pass the axe.

Anyway, my advice is to wind it up, get your stuff in order.

who digs me? really im intreaged.

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

id say ban bigjoe if i hadnt agreed to drink 40's with him and paint transit in the future...

i thought we were going to break each others noses too,

hahahhaha

on the real when are you coming man, i just done a trip recently and since im a broke ass student i need notice if you are serious about this..

i dont do things half ass my man.

i thought we were going to break each others noses too,

hahahhaha

on the real when are you coming man, i just done a trip recently and since im a broke ass student i need notice if you are serious about this..

i dont do things half ass my man.

either do i...not anytime soon...definately not this summer...im booked as fuck...hawaii in a week...then back to school...chicago somewhere in there...i think next summer its either Aus...or France.

what kind of cryptic answer is taht?

Nah, because it's not for you... Like I said, no questions... it's not my thing, but you're marked, I would say 'all the aussies are' but... that's not really true, 12oz doesn't hate 'Aussies' but there is a strongly disliked contingent who, it appears, you are among. I do believe that this decision is based upon your past actions on the board, actions I don't claim to have seen but... at the least you're in with a 'wrong crowd'... whatever.

Archived