if you had to choose a party...

otto dix

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by BigJoe

OZ

we have a compulsory vote.

the way i see it is that in a non compulsury system the ppl who do not vote are generaly the blue collar, uneducated and impoverished ppl of society, these are teh ppl that would be voting left wing, surporting health care and increased funding to public schools and such, if this cross section of society is missing then the whole political system is imbalanced and the leader of your country is not an accurate representation of the citizens.

Yeah working 40+ hours a week it's kinda hard to develop a political opinion and vote. Most just buy guns and shoot people to get thier point across.

Originally posted by villain

Yeah working 40+ hours a week it's kinda hard to develop a political opinion and vote.

I strongly disagree my man.

most ppl watch hours of television a day, if you were to spend just alittle of that time reading a newspaper or somthing like that im sure you would form opions very quickly.

lib·er·tar·i·an ( P ) Pronunciation Key (lbr-târ-n)

One who advocates maximizing individual rights and minimizing the role of the state.

One who believes in free will.

Now, how can you go wrong there......Fuck a Democrat, but the Republican party seems to be okay with me....

dear moderator, i initially gave the the options of "moderates" simply because i was also asking what 12oz user's mindsets were...not just what party they affiliate with. i used the "other" option for green party, etc. but the survey is more fair now i suppose.

Archived