a psuedo "normal girl"...what?

SleepAnDream

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by type R

man i just saw that saturday night, and i work on sunday for most of the day...i suck. hit me up when you get back.

yeah dude, i just looked at it now....i called you a couple times, along w/ bmore and angelof death....you all suck "holller"

hold on, who is this?

yeah dude, shes a sweetheart and a great fucking cook. that pasta shit cranked.

by the way, hes up to fucking 94 or some shit now? thats fucking sick. you know he rarely wears condoms either. so if 1 in 3 chicks has herpes he's probably caught that shit like 30 some times, huh?

Are we gonna get to see this chick or what buddy? I'm kinda curious what this whole "psuedo normal" thing is all about.

pseudo

- Pseu"do- [Gr. pseydh`s lying, false, akin to psey`dein to belie; cf. psydro`s lying, psy`qos a lie.] A combining form or prefix signifying false, counterfeit, pretended, spurious; as, pseudo-apostle, a false apostle; pseudo-clergy, false or spurious clergy; pseudo-episcopacy, pseudo-form, pseudo-martyr, pseudo-philosopher. Also used adjectively.

nor·mal (nôrml)

adj.

Conforming with, adhering to, or constituting a norm, standard, pattern, level, or type; typical: normal room temperature; one's normal weight; normal diplomatic relations.

I'm kinda at a loss how something psuedo normal could be a good thing?

:confused:

hmm...i guess my whole entire life, ive used the word -psuedo- out of context. hrmm...ive always used it as a "it appears to be". i have no idea where i got that. oh well...my existance is crushed. jk....about this:

"But y'know - a normal whitegirl..one that isnt seriously fucked in the head..I might do it once in a blue moon. The white broads just arent choice enough..

Good job if you found yourself a level headed, clean american - capable of cooking white girl though. give yourself a pat on the back."

i dont seem to like white girls much anymore...this girls is cuban, middle eastern and russian for christ sakes...shes communist twice...a jew, and a possible terrorist to boot....thats the only thing that scares me...:lol: no shes great though...i learn about new shit everytime im with her...she talks foreign policy or politics while i stop her in the middle of her sentance to look at dumpters that have handstyles on em....shes too smart for me...i should really grow up...;)

here's my theory on girls who phuc guys off the net -- there on it cuz that's what there looking for and guys think they have game to get the girls but in reality the girls are just looking to get phuced and there are a lot of guys on the net with pics to choose which one they'd like

plus on the net ppl express themselves diff. than they do face to face - most of the convos in IM's wouldn't be held if u just met that person in person

eh there's my shot at it Peace

Originally posted by StIdesChurch

hmmm i thought she was italian. interesting. we definitely didnt get at each other today. ill give ya a ring tomorrow.

i got pulled into work....by the time i get off i will have been here 31 hours...i didnt get home until 1245 no sunday, they called at 430am that morning...i guess im the dumbass who answered eh....?

Well, I guess I should have mentioned this in my other post..

I've known a though Email/regular mail only for about 6 years. A few months back I finally give her my phone number. She calls as soon as she gets my letter. I answer and completely freeze up. I tend to freeze up alot, especially among those I do not know. I didnt have anything to say to her. I was just petrified, a blank mind.

the conversation went like:

HER: Hello, !@#$%?

ME: This is !@#$%..

HER: Hi, Its %^&*, so whats up?

ME: (Im eating a cheese sandwhich) Its okay, not much really happening..

HER: Well, I just got your letter - I tried to read it, you have really cool handwriting..

ME: I hope it wasnt too hard to read fo ya..

HER: I think I understood most of it

-long pause-

HER: It was nice talking to you

ME: Yeah it was nice to finally hear your voice

HER: You too, Bye

Im not a very talkative person. I get anxious, and really mellow. What can I say for myself? My chances with girls are slim to none.

Unless were all getting drunk together.Then I start writing on thier butts and everyones happy. SAD.

Originally posted by B_As_In_Bot

Im not a very talkative person. I get anxious, and really mellow. What can I say for myself? My chances with girls are slim to none.

Unless were all getting drunk together.Then I start writing on thier butts and everyones happy. SAD.

thats why you should get a girl whos talkative...so she could do all the talking and you just listen ad add your lil snips and bits

Sounds like me an B as in Bot have alot in common. I don't know if I'd want a really talkative person around all the time sweetcherry. Sometimes I'm like will you pls shut up? I'm trying to think here. Can't you see I'm reading? I'm trying to watch the movie. Or something like that... and they are all blah blah blahzay skippy....

Originally posted by B_As_In_Bot

HER: Hello, !@#$%?

ME: This is !@#$%..

HER: Hi, Its %^&*, so whats up?

ME: (Im eating a cheese sandwhich) Its okay, not much really happening..

HER: Well, I just got your letter - I tried to read it, you have really cool handwriting..

ME: I hope it wasnt too hard to read fo ya..

HER: I think I understood most of it

-long pause-

HER: It was nice talking to you

ME: Yeah it was nice to finally hear your voice

HER: You too, Bye

hahahaha..

• 3 months later...
Originally posted by SleepAnDream

(excerpt) Case 3: the internet girl.

so we have preggo bitches, bearded ladies and mommies as of late...heres the new steez i guess. so a friend of mine has fucked 92 girls. when i first met him a year and a half ago, he was at 40-something. i didnt believe this kid. 40-something chicks? thats a good deal yknow...so i inquired into his methods. it was simple: the internet. im sure half of you fools have seen www.facethejury.com, www.lavalife.com, www.hotornot.com etc etc. everynow and again id browse, yknow....to see what kinda weirdo girls are on the internet. a couple weeks ago a freind of mine shows me this one site he gives server space to and tells me i should sign up. so after looking through the list of girls this kid is talking to i was like, eh whatever. so i did. got me a little picture on there....a little profile and whatnot, laughing all the while. so one day a couple weeks later i get an email. i start talking to this girl from dc. she works in a law firm, about to get her BA in international relations, lives in a $2800/mo apartment...this girls got way too much going for her to be interested in me im thinking. so i tell her im going back home for a couple weeks and to email me there. she asks where im from and i tell her, she replies with, holy shit, im from that state -how weird. what city she asks. i tell her. are you kidding me? IM from there. which neighborhood i ask? holy shit i says to her...IM about 15 streets from you. how odd. so we exchange #'s, talk a bit and make plans to go out. i took the metro up towards her place, not really remembering the few pictures she sent me, i got off the train and walked right the fuck by her. she calls out my name, i turn, and :angelic aaaahhhhhh: the girl is georgeous. i was very much taken aback.so after my initial gawking was over, we go out, have a great time, dinner and whatnot-and then she asks me if i want to come back to her place. i was all "bout it bout it" yknow, haha. i wasnt passing this one up. so we go there and get to messing around, it gets heavy, i got head for days it was great, but when i came down to doing the deed, the proverbial "adult" if you will...i didnt even want to. dont get it fucked up, i WANTED to, but i guess i dug deep and used that "will" thing all the cool kids are talking about these days. I guess i wanted to wait? or something.its ironic that the most oddball way ive ever met a girl turns out a pretty decent girl. halfway "normal" if you will...its really odd and frightening, but i think i might actually like this girl. and not just in a molester type of way, its odd...the fucking internet, who woulda thought? tom hanks never got head from meg ryan, his little aol fuck freind. eat your fucking heart out forrest.

fuck that waiting bullshit...

bang her ass out on the couch til she passes out...then kick her out and brag to your friends about her...

:idea:

Archived