WHAT'S THE MOST PARANOID THING YOUVE EVER DONE?

Ratster

Originally posted by Fox Mulder

i had been tweaking out all day and that night i started drinking. and drinking, and drinking. until 7 in the morning. and i was sitting in my friends closet listening to a conversation in the other room. and all i was picking up was the negative words the people were saying. and i thought they were saying them about me. i had the sudden urge to grab a knife and stab them all. then i brought myself back to reality.

Ive done shit like this before. I've thought about killing my mom and my freinds because I thought everyone was secretly plotting against me and they were really my enemys just pretending to be my freinds.

I thought that my house was full of hidden cameras and my mom was videotaping all this shit I did and there was these scientists observing me.

I thought nortenos put a hit out on me...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fuck that Ive been shot, and sliced. took a .22 to the wrist when I was 16 this dude was robbing me and I pulled a knife.....crazy shit.

and you wanna talk about paranoid, ever stay up for three days locked in your apartment smoking crack, all you do is sit there with a gun jumping at every noise thinking its the cops or someone coming to get you. thats paranoia, or delerium either way.

I thought for many years that someone had a video camera in the vent in my room. I would ocasionally remember it was there and flick it off and tell them that they were fuckers for video taping me.

I used to be paranoid as hell i think i developed obsessive compolsive disorder, it was bad. I would create these crazy things that i would have to do so i didnt die when i was in a car or riding a bike or somthing. Like tapping my foot 3 times, or singing a song twice or somthing. It was bad. So eventually i convinced myself that It was horrible luck to do any of these repetitive motions and that i would die if I bought into the whole Obsessive Compulsive thing. It has worked. Its been a couple of years and I havnt had a problem with it. Everytime I get the urge to do somthing like that I just remember that its bad luck to do that.

Man, I used to be psychotic, and it wasnt even drug induced.

Originally posted by space base

I thought everyone was secretly plotting against me

this is good. I used to get mad high and i have a note book somewhere

that i kept dillusional tabs on people in. I was keeping track of everything

around me. If i can find the book i'll scan and post a few pages. You'll

be able to see first hand why i quit using drugs.

I was walkin down in this wierd place fliking graff, anyway ther's this mucky shit that my dad almost slips in. It's like bubbly and smells like sewage to the point I want to vomit. I look up at this sign on the wall and it says "WARNING, COMBINED SEWER OVERFLOW." I'm like oh fuck I wanna die! It wansn't like raw seage but I'm not wearin that pair of shoes for a while now.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by Tre$Loco$

fuck that Ive been shot, and sliced. took a .22 to the wrist when I was 16 this dude was robbing me and I pulled a knife.....crazy shit.

and you wanna talk about paranoid, ever stay up for three days locked in your apartment smoking crack, all you do is sit there with a gun jumping at every noise thinking its the cops or someone coming to get you. thats paranoia, or delerium either way.

yeah, crackheads are paranoid people.

about a year ago, i started to have these attacks all of a sudden where i would get all dizzy, and light-headed, and everything would start spinning, and id fall on the ground. Im the type of person that ignores those things and assumes they will never happen again even though they happen all the time (im an idiot) so I didnt go to the doctor or anything. i figure out that they always happen when im waiting for something, or if im in line. So for about 3 weeks i avoid lines, or even standing in place for a long time. I was afraid that if i stop moving they would start again. So i would walk around all the time.

Guest sneak

i get paranoid over girls. if i say something i usually end up thinking "oh, well done you fuck, shes gonna think your a dick or an idiot". i swear this fucks me overt soo much. i get scared now :(

Originally posted by ARCEL

my painting on amphetamines experiences have been nothing but positive

same here, i seem to have so much can control and everything comes exactly as i want it to. being coked up makes me wanna bomb anything and everything. but i try not to fuck with either of those drugs anymore

ok this is a long and funny one.

ok, so me and 3 friends snag a massive bag o reef and head down to this one dudes house where his fathere was gon for the night. well we pull out the bongs including the TITANIUM BONG OF DOOM! and we stick him in the freeser. ok so we start smoking like crazy hit after hit, boom boom lala. well we get really high(bamboozled can back me up on this cuz he was here) well we start watching dragon ball z with led zeplin in the backround and its FUCKING NUTS!!! all the guys on the show are singing the songs and fighting durring guitar solos n shit so its fucking cool! well after that we smoke more and head downstairs to chill. well this kids basment had some kinda old stuff so for some reason when i went down there i started to believe i was a WW2 POW in a commie tortcher chamber and the kid next to me was a nazi commie clone robot trying to get me to tell them the "secret" millitary plans.

well they are talki ng away but im on the couch thinking aboutthis and how im gonna get out or how to survive tortchure. then i start eyeing them, all shifty n shit:scowl: one of them looks at me and says you dude whats up? and i scream back " YOU CANT MAKE ME TALK YOU COMMIE FAGGOT!" the entire crew looks at me in shock and they start laughing, all i see is a bunch of twisted nazi doctors cackleing because they are about to remove my eyes or something! i scream agian "SHUT UP YOU NAZI FUCKS! AN AMERICAN NEVER SQUEALS!!" well by then they get th picture and start interogating me on what the fuck am i talking about, all i do is sit there and swear and call the commies and mimble about how im going to kill them all.

tghe bamboozled yels out in this high pitch hick voise " AAA MAMY! ITS YO BABY BOY! HES COME TO SEE YOU!

we all stop and stair for a sec....then we start cracking up.

after that i was normal and just high......good times:king:

hmmm.....

-i no longer keep blackbooks. i have a set routine that involves me going to kinkos every week and grabbing stacks of paper out of the garbage and just going nuts on that. then at the end of the week i put it all in a can, add paint thinner, and set ablaze.

-i also periodically clean my computer of all flicks for some odd reason. i regret alot of this now. lately, i will go through, take all action flicks and flicks of my stuff, burn it to a disk and leave it at a friends house until i need it for some reason, then i delete everything.

-i always have this feeling that im being followed. possibly that the cops or fbi may be tracking me for some reason. i'd wager its not graff, but i still get this feeling of being constantly followed by someone.

-when i enter my house at night i will run from my car to the front door in a rather odd fashion in case someone is waiting in the shadows to kill me (this must look hilarious to my neighbors). then i get inside and walk around very quietly looking in the closets and showerstalls.

i dont know. theres other shit, thats what i thought offhand.

Archived