Zzzzzzz....

SukiSukiNow

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You can get this wierd machine that you strap to your face and makes you look like a storm trooper. I guess it forces air into your air passages and keeps them open while you sleep. The machine is kinda loud but at least the sound is constant and not half as annoying as snoring.

Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

How do you stop snoring? Anyone have remedies? I inherited major snoring power from my mom and dad and it wakes me up because it's so loud and I'm driving myself crazy.

suki you just lost 10 hotness points for these comments.

Guest willy.wonka

i think the more your head is elevated, the more you snore..just get one of them badass pillows from sharper image or something.

are you talking about consistent snoring? or is this just once in a while? Cause I know being drunk, or drinking some alcohol before beddy time can make you snore, being excessively tired can (worn out) and other factors like that. But if it happens alot, you can usually find pillows that sometimes work for people...like at brookstones and shit.

Originally posted by yoink

are you talking about consistent snoring? or is this just once in a while? Cause I know being drunk, or drinking some alcohol before beddy time can make you snore, being excessively tired can (worn out) and other factors like that. But if it happens alot, you can usually find pillows that sometimes work for people...like at brookstones and shit.

I'm not sure if it's constant snoring, but yeah I do notice when I'm dead tired (which is all the time) I snore super duper loud and wake myself up. I snore loud when I drink and when I smoke weedas well. Hmmm... that sounds pretty constant to me. I don't want to carry my special pillow with me if I sleep over someone's house and shit, that would be so very unsexy.

Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

I'm not sure if it's constant snoring, but yeah I do notice when I'm dead tired (which is all the time) I snore super duper loud and wake myself up. I snore loud when I drink and when I smoke weedas well. Hmmm... that sounds pretty constant to me. I don't want to carry my special pillow with me if I sleep over someone's house and shit, that would be so very unsexy.

yeah but it would be even more unsexy if you snore like a cow!

Doesn't sleeping on you're stomach help? I know if you got a bunch of resin and dust and crust and dead flies all trapped in you're nose that's not going to help. Maybe you need to work on that cadio-vascular to clear them airways. Also I'm sure having a bunch of cum from sucky dicks in you're throat wouldn't help either.:lick:

Archived