Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SukiSukiNow

Zzzzzzz....

How do you stop snoring? Anyone have remedies? I inherited major snoring power from my mom and dad and it wakes me up because it's so loud and I'm driving myself crazy.

From what ive learned and experienced its best to sleep with someone so that once you start snoring they can nudge you and wake you up. I can show the remedy in November.

You can get this wierd machine that you strap to your face and makes you look like a storm trooper. I guess it forces air into your air passages and keeps them open while you sleep. The machine is kinda loud but at least the sound is constant and not half as annoying as snoring.

Guest krie

not everything in life is about you

Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

How do you stop snoring? Anyone have remedies? I inherited major snoring power from my mom and dad and it wakes me up because it's so loud and I'm driving myself crazy.

suki you just lost 10 hotness points for these comments.

Guest willy.wonka

i think the more your head is elevated, the more you snore..just get one of them badass pillows from sharper image or something.

YG, I know snoring can be unattractive. I'm trying to make it stop!!!

Anyone who's willing to help, come on then lets try. You guys can take turns pushing me, shaking me, punching me in the throat, whatever.

are you talking about consistent snoring? or is this just once in a while? Cause I know being drunk, or drinking some alcohol before beddy time can make you snore, being excessively tired can (worn out) and other factors like that. But if it happens alot, you can usually find pillows that sometimes work for people...like at brookstones and shit.

Originally posted by sweetcherry

alright noum come over here and i'll help you with that lil problem;)

:huh?:

Originally posted by yoink

are you talking about consistent snoring? or is this just once in a while? Cause I know being drunk, or drinking some alcohol before beddy time can make you snore, being excessively tired can (worn out) and other factors like that. But if it happens alot, you can usually find pillows that sometimes work for people...like at brookstones and shit.

I'm not sure if it's constant snoring, but yeah I do notice when I'm dead tired (which is all the time) I snore super duper loud and wake myself up. I snore loud when I drink and when I smoke weedas well. Hmmm... that sounds pretty constant to me. I don't want to carry my special pillow with me if I sleep over someone's house and shit, that would be so very unsexy.

I'm not sure if it's constant snoring, but yeah I do notice when I'm dead tired (which is all the time) I snore super duper loud and wake myself up. I snore loud when I drink and when I smoke weedas well. Hmmm... that sounds pretty constant to me. I don't want to carry my special pillow with me if I sleep over someone's house and shit, that would be so very unsexy.

yeah but it would be even more unsexy if you snore like a cow!

true, but i didn't know cows snored. i guess i'll have to carry my special pillow and wear one of those sinus strips.

true, but i didn't know cows snored. i guess i'll have to carry my special pillow and wear one of those sinus strips.

yeah i donno if cows snore but goes for a good visual dont it?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this