sometime you were a toy like me...

BANZ

Originally posted by NOUM

You make a good point but there is no way that putting yourself down is going to give you confidence enough to want to go on..cause if you do something that you don't think is hot/nice/ok then go tell everyone else that its bad..thats not gonna do anything but make you look bad..toy is a very strong word and Banz is far from a toy so when he says "you were a toy like me" that just makes him sound bad and then you look at his work and then its like wait did he just say he's a toy?..own opinion I guess..

yea, i get what ya mean... i guess i read it a different way. I just didn't see him when he said "toy" usin it like he sucks really bad. But yea, if you use it as a strong bad term and really think you jsut suck, of course that isn't good, but like the person above me said, stay level-headed and don't think your the greatest, but don't think your shit is worthless either... just know you need improvement and can always get better. :)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
there is a big difference between putting yourself down and being level-headed (for lack of a better word. What word am i looking for? Non-big-headed-anti-ego-maniac)....you know what i mean. There is absolutely nothing wrong with liking your shit either. It wouldnt matter how bad i was, i would never call myself a toy. Leave that up to someone else.

yea, i get what ya mean... i guess i read it a different way. I just didn't see him when he said "toy" usin it like he sucks really bad. But yea, if you use it as a strong bad term and really think you jsut suck, of course that isn't good, but like the person above me said, stay level-headed and don't think your the greatest, but don't think your shit is worthless either... just know you need improvement and can always get better.
I feel like going to a party...Don't ask me where that came from..

^^^^^

Word.

I don't really talk about my own shit at all when I talk to other writers, I just tell them what I think of theirs and then see what they have to say. Of course, if they tell me they like my shit I'm not saying I'm a king... It's always good to be modest, if your a fathead about it no one's gonna respect you, no matter how good you are.

the "toy" thing for me is just for the boar of course a know i'm not "the shit" and all that, but ths "some time you were a toy like me..." is cuted, the complete sentece is:

sometime you were a toy like me... SO FUCK OFF! as you can see in my signature :crazy:

• 2 months later...
Originally posted by EveryWhere

They Are Really Different

nah, it looks like everyone elses. not saying your biting or anything banz but its normal graf, only a couple people actually look different. or maybe just euros hehe.

it looks good banz

• 2 years later...

Archived