Full Page Books

shor

i dont know if there is a thread with full page sketches.. i probably wont do many.. but this is the finished product (both before i completely fucked it up, and after) of my ren and stimpy sketch you mighta seen in the before/after thread.. but yeah i always like seein full page sketches.. lets see if we can get some in here ;o)

before i fucked it up

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/shor/images/full_page4.jpg'>

and after i fucked it up..

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/shor/images/Ren_and_Stimpy.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by LOReSeVeNTeN

yeah i like it alot, you never answered me on weather you traced them,

i also like the idea of this thread ill try and post one soon maybe tonight

peace

no i didnt trace it, but i had a picture to look at.. maybe ill post it but not right at the moment

haha thanks terra that boosts my self esteem man... i guess you can say im self concious about my characters :o, but shit.. thanks thats awesome to hear!! :loopy2:

--EDIT

Oh yeah and those other flicks are awesome.. i like the lighting on that 2nd one erizeno... and the slyde is looking pretty nice too i like the fill

Guest Propaganda

Thanx....Still in learning process so Expect much improvement. I try to get more flix latter when I can for the thread.

Originally posted by LOReSeVeNTeN

hmmm shor i dont know what to think of your latest i like the fill inside the star and im undecided on the rest, i finished a full pager but i left my digi camera at my g-friends so ill post when i get it back probly like tomorrow

yeah i dunno the background is kinda weird.. and the letters are kinda weird...but i dunno i was just havin fun with it ;o) i made that one for someone else though so i dunno.. i just hope she likes it.

Guest Propaganda

Re: just finished this..

Originally posted by rize415

eba00334311f00000148.jpg

wish to see more simple writers out there like you.

Archived