Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
shor

Full Page Books

i dont know if there is a thread with full page sketches.. i probably wont do many.. but this is the finished product (both before i completely fucked it up, and after) of my ren and stimpy sketch you mighta seen in the before/after thread.. but yeah i always like seein full page sketches.. lets see if we can get some in here ;o)

before i fucked it up

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/shor/images/full_page4.jpg'>

and after i fucked it up..

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/shor/images/Ren_and_Stimpy.jpg'>

Thats pretty nice....the letters arent the greatest,but i for sure like your characters and coloring jobs...

I like your letters and all, but the smurfs mixed with Ren and Stimpy, though they both look good, just doesn't seem to match one theme..Take out the smurf and and it would have been dope..

I still like it though...post more

yeah i like it alot, you never answered me on weather you traced them,

i also like the idea of this thread ill try and post one soon maybe tonight

peace

Originally posted by LOReSeVeNTeN

yeah i like it alot, you never answered me on weather you traced them,

i also like the idea of this thread ill try and post one soon maybe tonight

peace

no i didnt trace it, but i had a picture to look at.. maybe ill post it but not right at the moment

ERIZENO, THATS SHITS HOTT you too propaganda, i think this thread

has a lot of potential

so post your shit

oh and shor you dont need to post then ren and stimpy pic i was just wondering because they look real

haha thanks terra that boosts my self esteem man... i guess you can say im self concious about my characters :o, but shit.. thanks thats awesome to hear!! :loopy2:

--EDIT

Oh yeah and those other flicks are awesome.. i like the lighting on that 2nd one erizeno... and the slyde is looking pretty nice too i like the fill

Guest Propaganda

Thanx....Still in learning process so Expect much improvement. I try to get more flix latter when I can for the thread.

well it looks good i have a picture i can post but its not finished it...

hmmm shor i dont know what to think of your latest i like the fill inside the star and im undecided on the rest, i finished a full pager but i left my digi camera at my g-friends so ill post when i get it back probly like tomorrow

Originally posted by LOReSeVeNTeN

hmmm shor i dont know what to think of your latest i like the fill inside the star and im undecided on the rest, i finished a full pager but i left my digi camera at my g-friends so ill post when i get it back probly like tomorrow

yeah i dunno the background is kinda weird.. and the letters are kinda weird...but i dunno i was just havin fun with it ;o) i made that one for someone else though so i dunno.. i just hope she likes it.

i like it.. the U and R positioning looks weird to me though but i diggggggg

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this