BLOODY CAR CRASHES.

T.T Boy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

See the breaking glass

In the underpass

See the breaking glass

In the underpass

Warm leatherette

Hear the crushing steel

Feel the steering wheel

Hear the crushing steel

Feel the steering wheel

Warm leatherette

Warm leatherette

Warm leatherette

Melts on your burning flesh

I can see your reflection

In the luminescent dash

Warm leatherette

A tear of petrol

Is in your eye

The hand brake

Penetrates your thigh

Quick - Let's make love

Before you die

On warm leatherette

Warm leatherette

Join the car crash set

Horror as taxi driver decapitates himself outside cafe

A taxi driver decapitated himself after tying a rope around his neck and a post before driving off at high speed. The incident took place just metres from a 24-hour cafe. The man, believed to be in his thirties, is said to have then driven off at full speed in the early hours of this morning, aiming straight at a pillar.

His head was found yards from his taxi in Great Suffolk Street in Southwark, London.

A cab driver, who preferred to remain anonymous, said: 'One of the drivers was at the scene just afterwards. 'He saw the cab all smashed up against the pillar, with the driver’s body still inside the vehicle. 'He then saw the head lying on the side of the road next to some rope. It is horrific.'

The death happened shortly after midnight at a disused petrol station yards from a 24-hour cafe used by black-cab drivers. The witness added: 'The driver who arrived at the scene just afterwards alerted the police and ambulance service.

'Some people from the flats nearby also came running out of their homes when they heard the crash.'

Scotland Yard said the death was not being treated as suspicious but it was investigating. Ambulance services attended at 12.40am and the man was pronounced dead at the scene. Police were trying to trace the driver’s next of kin today. They were also trying to establish if the dead man was a genuine black-cab driver.

See the breaking glass

In the underpass

See the breaking glass

In the underpass

Warm leatherette

Hear the crushing steel

Feel the steering wheel

Hear the crushing steel

Feel the steering wheel

Warm leatherette

Warm leatherette

Warm leatherette

Melts on your burning flesh

I can see your reflection

In the luminescent dash

Warm leatherette

A tear of petrol

Is in your eye

The hand brake

Penetrates your thigh

Quick - Let's make love

Before you die

On warm leatherette

Warm leatherette

Join the car crash set

I had the 7" of this with "TVOD".

nice The Normal FTW!

I'm pretty sure my dad gave it to me when he was going through all of his vinyl. I don't know why he got rid of that and the first Fear 7" and kept all those stupid Beatles albums.

Like a dummy, I traded the Fear single for a couple Oi records...if I remember correctly they were probably records from The Business and The Last Resort. I have no idea what happened to the Normal 7" but I'm pretty sure the same dude I did the Fear/Oi trade with ended up with it.

You know "Warm Leatherette" was based on "Crash" by JG Ballard?

I did know that... When that Fear 7" came out my homie Sivart bought it among a bunch of other cool shit. we all got back to his house and the Fear record made it on to the turntable to be almost immediately forcibly removed and frizbeed out of his second story window. It flew about half a block.

If it was the one on Toxic Records (white cover with a black FEAR stencil on the front and a pic of the band with a woman tied to a chair on the back), that sucks. It's probably my favorite Fear record since it had such a raw sound...their first album on Slash was overproduced bullshit.

You know, I bet my friend still has that 45. I should give him a call and see if he'd let me record it on my laptop.

edit- Hey Smart, did you ever get a better computer/connection? I finally got some music from one of my favorite bands that you might like, so if you're able to download stuff at a reasonable speed I'll send it your way.

this is nancy's twin sister clancy, i'll be taking over all of her posts from now on.

RIP sis

------------------

PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

for some reason, this had me dyin haha

Archived