MIDWEST TOY THREAD!!!!

house maid

Hey sink, we back up what we say. You fucking pussies never show up to meet us. I tried to come to that fucking tatoo shop before, but it was closed, three times. I got better things to do with my life than try to hunt down an internet toy, I tried, but you were no where to be found. So kill you shit talking, when I catch you at a spot we'll bang, I promise you that. Im not hard to find I paint every other day, so you can catch me at a spot front and center.:king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well you ao cats need to keep names out your fucking mouth.,i just gave you the most fame you'll ever have. look at that little wack character you did!mung is the only kid doing shit in cav or ao .and he sucks.durag capped him and so did obces within a matter of days.try and keep up

Originally posted by necrofeelya

well you ao cats need to keep names out your fucking mouth.,i just gave you the most fame you'll ever have. look at that little wack character you did!mung is the only kid doing shit in cav or ao .and he sucks.durag capped him and so did obces within a matter of days.try and keep up

if our shit sucks so much...why did you flick it? I know your going to say "Well we were going to put it in this toy thread" or something stupid like that. But Bottomline, it caught your eye enough to get a picture. I would never flick anything that sucked. If it sucks, it doesn't deserve a picture. Period.

What the fuck is the AO Crew thinking? Pryse and Mung, where the fuck do you get off comparing yourselves to Sink or any other LD. Nobody in the AO's has half the talent as any LD, especially Sink. Pryse and Mung, both of you can go fuck each other.

well 4 1 LDs did not start this thread it was probably one of your owen and it catches your eye for one reason its crap and you keep caping stuff thats better than you so go back to your little AO CAV toy bridge and keep your crap there sorry any of us ever painted there try to keep up with us LOWDOWN MOB!!!!

• 5 weeks later...

hahaha toy ass puregraff.. good one thats why theres only 40 some odd pages of quality shit with no stupid mother fuckers starting shit for no reason (like on 12oz)

look at the mpls thread on here and what do you see.. 3 pages of semi decent pics and a bunch of bs-ing opposed to pure graffs measly 46 pages of quality shit and not to mention a mpls graff history lesson with all the old school flicks

Guest FearIncarn8
Originally posted by drinkxylene

aztec i hope you know there is a hot aztec that writes in NSF. check that out you fiend.

you mean aztec ITD deathkult? you are the last fool who should be calling people out on using other peoples names. get with it.

its funny how all the toys start out making their lines wiggly and shit like that its fucking rediculous. that saint sucks its the ugliest fucking thing ive ever seen.. same with all the other shit. some crew around my area called CMK is just like that.. this one kid, flex, will put the ugliest F and then just tag the lex.. isnt there a GOOD Flex out there somewhere? man CMK fucking sucks bunch of assholes

Originally posted by aztec

ann arbor

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00308250f00000010.jpg'>

it got dissed, and I painted this over it

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00308250f00000012.jpg'>

jime's no toy but I uploaded this at the same time

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00308250f00000011.jpg'>

jime is a fag and a toy. you are also a fag and a toy...thank you, and have a nice day.:lol: :)

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Solar ONE

Giving midwest a bad ass name..

Once I get the Twin Cities thread up..

Burners of the Midwest, Minnesota Style

Shock One

Spie

Conk

Reak

Mosk

Lotus 1.2

Chap2