MIDWEST TOY THREAD!!!!

house maid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mikro137

ok why is teh word mook and the word toy always brought up in the same thread? leave the fat ass alone :lol: j/k bro...

yeah that shit over tlok burns him , fa real i swert to you it does! :lol: yes im kidding...

Giving midwest a bad ass name..

Once I get the Twin Cities thread up..

Burners of the Midwest, Minnesota Style

Shock One

Spie

Conk

Reak

Mosk

Lotus 1.2

Chap2

TWC Crew

UC Crew

ISK Crew

Ewok HM

Hope4

Eros

Just to name a few.

Toys of Minnesota

Skyer FST

the WK crew

Fake Type-O

Yonk

Dink

Don't let the toys fool you..

Originally posted by i11igul

that soal isnt quite as bad as the stuff further on up the page and at least its clean

Yeah but this guy's been writing for more than four years. Everyone else on here looks like less than a couple months. He has no talent at all and he starts shit with people he shouldn't be fucking with. Toy forever.

Wow! First off let me just say big ups to the ld crew for putting up some work of ours(thanks for the publicity-wink). And second, Haha, hold im laughing,alright, second, HOLY SHIT SINK! where the fuck do you get off calling that kid a toy? Youre the biggest fucking joke in stl! That kid could burn you with a can shoved up his ass! You are a toy, realize this, know this, live with this, and have pablo draw a piece for you. Goodbye, and thanks for taking fliks of our shit, we would never have done the same for you. I love you, tell your momma ill be over later. Kisses from the AO crew.. :yum:

Originally posted by SixSixtySix

Oh Yeah, and don't forget Sink...AO OWENS you.(Get it Sink? Wink-Wink-Nudge-Nudge)

Hahaha...Hooked on phonics Nukka!

well jucerock i mean pryce 666 i mean mung AO stands for all out of style!!!! sink will burn you any day any nite and all the time and beat your ass so stay up toys

LD is here to stay ao will change or go away like CAV the toy crews of st louis

Originally posted by necrofeelya

well jucerock i mean pryce 666 i mean mung AO stands for all out of style!!!! sink will burn you any day any nite and all the time and beat your ass so stay up toys

LD is here to stay ao will change or go away like CAV the toy crews of st louis

Sorry dawg..ain't happenin'. I'll be frank...some members of LD could give me a run for my money style wise. I know you guys are under the impression everyone besides you is devoid of style. alot of you, as I've heard, are pretty cool cats actually. But let me put it simply sink. You don't come close. I don't care what anyone else has filled you full of. 4ZK tried to tell me some shit like that too. "Sink can burn anyone". I'm sorry..Its not happening anytiime soon. Look at your fliks floating around twelve oz. You suck, I mean every once in awhile its like "Wow, thats better than before", but you still suck at peicing. I've heard good things about the tattoos tho'. Good luck on that.

Threaten to kick my ass all you want. If you beat me down, you still won't be a better writer, It just means you kicked someones ass over pointless shit. This isn't beefing..its the truth. I call it like I see it..

I have no beef with most of you cats..to be honest. its no secret. I avoid going over shit these days, becuase theres no reason to. Everyone in my crew besides Me has beef, yeah. But I don't. But what fucks me up is how you guys seem to have lost the "Rules" of the game, or got them twisted it.

I notice no one posted the flicks of Pablo and some other cats doing weakass peices over the Ouija Red and Yellow Production from paint louis.

I notice no one gets the flicks where you dissed every last stun peice down here over some bullshit. Or how some of the spots with oldschool peices have been mangled despite them being obviously better than the peices you guys put up.

Anyway, I'll end this before it turns into more of an essay. Sink, you suck. Deal with it. Maybe I'd take you serious if you were another member of LD..but your not. I'm sorry, but it looks like the only thing you've ever burned was your spelling book. Can we get some sink "LD OWENS YOU!" flicks on here?

Everyone else in this here city of ours stay up.

peace.

Oh yeah, for the record. I'm not Jucer/Pryser. And I'm not Mung. I'm no one of consequence..

Originally posted by Solar ONE

Giving midwest a bad ass name..

Once I get the Twin Cities thread up..

Burners of the Midwest, Minnesota Style

Shock One

Spie

Conk

Reak

Mosk

Lotus 1.2

Chap2

TWC Crew

UC Crew

ISK Crew

Ewok HM

Hope4

Eros

Just to name a few.

Toys of Minnesota

Skyer FST

the WK crew

Fake Type-O

Yonk

Dink

Don't let the toys fool you..

no doubt that most of those fools that you listed are old school kings.. i know eros has been writing for over 20 years.. alot of those cats are old school and dope as fuck. no question. but there isn't really a graffiti scene here. there are dope piecers but most of the walls are inactive. most of the shit in minneapolis has been up for 3-4 years untouched. there are no real bombers or straight crushers up here. go to SF, LA, NY, Philly, etc and you'll see what real graf looks like. minneapolis is squeaky clean in comparison. true, minneapolis has some talented piecers, but a pretty boring scene if you ask me. and how are you about to include that CHAP 2 dude in the same list as ewok? that dudes tags and throwies are laughable. and that dude skyer, he's one of the only people actually out bombing. his tags aren't that pretty (although i dig the angular piecing style) but he's at least out there doing it. if you want to give minneapolis a good name, then go wreck shit with quality.

... my 2 cents. :dazed:

Originally posted by cliffclaven

yeah... midwest is pretty sorry right now.. i'm swinging through. i've seen SKYER up-- pretty good-- and this dude SPIE has been crushing but mostly a bunch of retarded shit. well, not even a bunch. it's pretty clean up here i'd have to say. .. caught this one the other day..

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00343192f00000015.jpg'>

i scared that fool when he was doing that shit i rolled on him with my freind in his crown vic. he dropped his skate board and started to dip man he was shook:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by cliffclaven

no doubt that most of those fools that you listed are old school kings.. i know eros has been writing for over 20 years.. alot of those cats are old school and dope as fuck. no question. but there isn't really a graffiti scene here. there are dope piecers but most of the walls are inactive. most of the shit in minneapolis has been up for 3-4 years untouched. there are no real bombers or straight crushers up here. go to SF, LA, NY, Philly, etc and you'll see what real graf looks like. minneapolis is squeaky clean in comparison. true, minneapolis has some talented piecers, but a pretty boring scene if you ask me. and how are you about to include that CHAP 2 dude in the same list as ewok? that dudes tags and throwies are laughable. and that dude skyer, he's one of the only people actually out bombing. his tags aren't that pretty (although i dig the angular piecing style) but he's at least out there doing it. if you want to give minneapolis a good name, then go wreck shit with quality.

... my 2 cents. :dazed:

CHAP2 HAS PRODUCED SOME EXALENT WORK HE PAINTS WITH JUNKIES ALOT AND I THINK HOPE HAS BEEN TEACHING SOME SHIT BECAUSE HIS PEICES ARE IMPROVING HE'S NOT ON EWOKS LEVEL BUT NIETHER WERE HALF OF THE PEOPLE ON THAT LIST, FOR NEW CATS I THINK HE'S NOT THAT BAD....... AND SKYER CANT DO A SIMPLE ALL HIS LETTERS ARE OFF, HE IS GETTING BETTER SLOWLY, AND MIGHT BE GOOD IN A FEW YEARS, ONLY TIME WILL TELL. I THINK THAT THE MPLS SCENE WILL IMPROVE ONCE THE WRITERS THERE AGE AND CAN WORK OUT THERE STYLES.

Originally posted by necrofeelya

you AO's talk alot of shit to bad you cant back it your shit is the wack shit and by the way sink's a bomber not a peicer so fuck off!!

Oh yeah...your a bomber. I forgot. Bombers CAN'T DO PEICES. Atleast thats what 4ZK tried telling me. "I don't peice, I'm a bomber". thats bullshit. And When I said Peices, I meant everything sink. But I'm proud that your throwie looks ALOT less like a skuf bite now. Fall off toy. And quit refering to yourself in 3rd person..what do you have Rocky Maivia complex or some shit?

As for shit talking, As I said, I'm not talking shit. I'm telling the truth. I have not yet said one lie on this board. Believe what you want, I can't take your false sense of security away. I know what its like to have everyone tell you your great when you suck. But I grew out of that a long time ago. Perhaps its time you saw with eyes unclouded by your peers.

Archived