Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
nick5542

attn:anyone i need help

hey i saw the thread about crashing on the couch and it reminded me that i need to do that. im bussin it to cincinatti for scribble jam and i would like to crash somewhere so i dont blow tons of cash on hotels. anyone goin, or live out there wanna help my poor ass out?:idea:

WHAT IF A 40 YEAR OLD MAN IS PRETENDING TO BE A 15 YEAR OLD WRITER AND HE RAPES YOU IN THE ASS?

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Haha, you're gonna end up with someone very weird. Hahahaha... hahahahAHAHAHAHA...

:lol:

for sure.i know for a fact you would. if you were going to boston id let you crash on my couch, and im a REAL werido.

the peoople i met up with off this board so far havent been too weird. i met blink off this shit and the first night i met him i thought he was gonna be a rapist or some shit cuz he kept saying i could kick it at his "lair". shit creeped me out so i went with some friends to pick his ass up to go paint. anyways, i pack heat so you guys dont wanna fuck wit dis shit! :D

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/fabothamley/airsoft/guns-eg1.jpg'>

nah im just fucking around. i dont pack no guns. i would just love a place to crash and hopefully they wont be creepy at the last minute or ill get a hotel. no big deal.

hey dirrty im eating a plum. that goes for your eating thread but eh. DIRTY YOU PERV. AHHHHH. yeah i met dirty once. he is weird as they come.

he wants someone to comment on his animated gif...2nd post i've noticed that he dropped that shit in..

that actually like the 5th one ive dropped it in.

Maybe i should make three or four threads about it. Or my website with stupid stickers :idea:

okay, so i might be going, since everyone knows what i look like, id like a show of hands of people who think they might try to kick my ass, just so i can see the #'s im against and prepare.

please believe i got tyboe tapes 1, 2 and mother fucking 3.

WHEN- get ahold of me on aim god.

holla

ps- ill be going with my boy nick up top and our homies...

we need a place to crash...

anyone wanna kick it with the THE BIG TEASEOLA?????????????

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this