THUMPER! (what are you eating?)

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, buffalo wild wings is a little expensive... we've also got:

Wing House (hooters clone)

Hooters (duh)

WingStop (fast foodish)

Duke's Road House (they've got an outdoor dodgeball court...)

Anyway, I always try the hottest whatever they've got...

But you know what we do have that is authentic and good? Mexican food... there's lots of hole in the wall joints around the way here that have excellent tacos and make their salsa's themselves... and Mexicans don't like no pussy picante sauce, they like hot salsa, the kind that makes their little beady eyes bloodshot... and that's the kind of salsa I like too. so if you're lookin for spicey, or good and authentic, Texas is the place.

Duke's Road House (they've got an outdoor dodgeball court...

for serious. I wouldnt expect to eat a shitload of wings then go play an active childrens game where I'd most likely be picked last anways.

Haha but anyways I'll make the trip sometime in my life.

Ill elaborate now. It was scrumptious. Eggs cook better on an open flame. So I had half a T-bone from last night and I just nuked that but not to the point of overdryin the meat. It was perfect. Then I cooked some eggs on a non skillet pan over an open flame and it was almost too easy. Now the plating. Steak on one side and the two fried eggs atop the brown rice on the other. All topped with green onions and tapatio hot sauce. A little A-1 on the side and I'm set. Then I took the shaker and mixed in 2 parts Korbel champagne and 1 part fresh squeezed OJ courtesy of the fresh oranges from the market and 1 splash tripple sec.

Heaven niggas. Heaven.

Archived