THUMPER! (what are you eating?)

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just had a sandwich with.........

-organic wheat bread(toasted)

-spicy mustard

-red onions

-fresh spinnach

-cherry tomatoes

-albacore tuna mixed with vegan mayonaise

vegeatable and barley soup

a glass of vanilla soy milk...

now Im eating some honey roasted peanuts and some pumpkin seeds and drinking root beer.

mcphoo:u got some serious grubbs yerself homie....

fat bastad:thats not too bad either cus it was free....

dirty:sorry bout the cursin

spacey:what u had sounds good...u a vegan no?

fus:i havent ahd a pbj in aminute..i could prolly use one..

cal:bagels and cream cheees e are the beest///one of my favorite sandwiches is a egg bagel toasted with cream cheese a big slicw of tomato and soem corned bef hash with paststrami....:yum: :yum: :yum:

dorkstar:ill say a heavy cat...but im not fat...i know i dotn look fat...at all...but i eat like a wildman..but i for the most part work it off with the weights or excersize or soemthing...but im pretty sure i aint fat....owell...ill see...who cares i looove foooooooood.....

ok...today was the first time i ate some quick mystery take out in a lil while...and quite honestly i am not impressed....its a teriyaki chicken bowl with rice and some kind of a pan fried cabbage/carrot stuff on the side....the chicken was kinda bland...the cabbage stuff i think was cooked in weak sauce.....and on top of that i bit my lip while eating it...

but at least i had an ice cold ay an dubyah to wash it down with....

man i could have used the avacados in the chicken salad sandwich i just ate.....

chicken salad consisting of:shredded chicken, green onions, white onions, some kind of a wierd lettuce like stuff....lemon pepper, provalone cheese, some tabasco, all on some fairly fresh egg bread....man ill bet some avacado wouldve hooked my sandwich up right nice...daaamn iiiiiit

Originally posted by mr.pescado

man i could have used the avacados in the chicken salad sandwich i just ate.....

chicken salad consisting of:shredded chicken, green onions, white onions, some kind of a wierd lettuce like stuff....lemon pepper, provalone cheese, some tabasco, all on some fairly fresh egg bread....man ill bet some avacado wouldve hooked my sandwich up right nice...daaamn iiiiiit

for real. avacado and just a little bit of balsamic vinigarette.

mmmmmmm....

and again. im so sick of avacados.

-vermicelli with vegitable marinara sauce with soy ground beef stuff mixed into it

-salad...hydro lettuce, spinach, broccoli, baby carrots, mushrooms, soy beans, cucumbers, tomatoes, and red wine/vinegarette dressing

-2 pieces of wheat bread

-a glass of vannila soy milk

-I just finished and now Im drinking chamomille tea...

well lets see.....last night i went to hooters for the homies birthday...

i had the jalapeno chili cheese fries, which were pretty good, and some hot wings...ive never had battered hot wings before......and two heinekens...not a bad meal.....

i have yet oget my anything to eat today...so i will be back with that when i get it.....

Archived