THUMPER! (what are you eating?)

Dirty_habiT

yo habs that salad looks tasty....

meanwhile..back at wayne manor....

a vege salad consisting of:zuchinni, cherry tomatoes, red bell peppers, white onion, in a balsamic vinigarette/olive oil/grapefruitjuice/dill dressing marinated over night...louisianna style hot and spicey sardines, some steamed rice...some cheapo baked chicken strips(im dying for some mustard...im all out)...and an ice cold root beer...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just had...

-a strawberrie protein shake with soy milk

-a large bowl of lentil soup

-a large salad with fresh spinach, lettuce, broccoli, carrots, mushrooms, tomatoes, soy beans, cucumbers, crutons, and vinegarette drssing

-organic wheat bread with soy margarine

-green tea

-a Minute Maid frozen lemonade

-now Im drinking some bottled water.....

-broiled and seasoned chicken strips, mild corn and black bean salsa, red bell peppers, purple/red onion and mozza cheese all folded and baked in foccia bread with a light 'dusting' of olive oil

-Salad consisting of: romaine lettuce, chrry tomatoes (home grown!), baby carrots, purple/red onion, chives, radishes, avicado, green pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, vinegrette/garlic/lime-juice dressing, topped with a shake of fresh parmesan cheese.

-some drink of which i forget the name, but consists of: few tbs of sugar, 1/4 cup water, mint leaves, ice (crushed), white rum, fresh lime juice, shake well and serve. (there's a real way to make whatever drink this is, but this is the way that works the best for me).

Meal fit for a king, or at least for me.

well...starting from the late afternoon...i started drinking some beers with the homie at his house...eating nothing but chips, salsa, and some guacamole...this went on until i came home to the mega feato that has left my lips sticky and ever so far from parched...bbq pork spare ribs and buscuits...and another fortie...lipsmacking gooooood suckaaaa

edit#2...word to mcphoo...although im bloated that still made me hungry...

Originally posted by McPhoo

^^ you have some seriously good eats.

Dinner: Salsa-marinated chicken breast, cus-cus (sp), ceaser salad, Rickard's Red

your dont eat too bad yourself.

me: water peice of bread, packet of nerds, 99c hot dog, coke

and it was alllllll free

Archived