Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dirty_habiT

THUMPER! (what are you eating?)

Guest 455
Originally posted by ARCEL

hurricane is new in my area... ill have to get my freind to buy me some more in the next few days

I got a DWI after drinking 7 22's of the shit (Slurricane)over the night.....I blew a 2.2... ....you will get slammed......The "Camo XXX" 40's are pretty gnarly also.....they don't sell those around here anyomore....

haha last time, i got a fourth of the way finished with the third 24 oz can, then my stomach shut down... i escaped puking by sheer willpower. slurricane ale and i have a score to settle

Guest 455
Originally posted by ARCEL

haha last time, i got a fourth of the way finished with the third 24 oz can, then my stomach shut down... i escaped puking by sheer willpower. slurricane ale and i have a score to settle

hahhaha....even if you let it know who's boss....you'll still get your ass kicked...trust me.lol.I know.

Grilled Chicken on top of a green salad with crutons and balsomico dressing.

after work snack:

Some Kraft Easy Mac macaroni and cheese

curly fries I cooked in oven

and a couple pieces of beef jerky

Birthday lunch from MOMZ

I went to Johnny Carino's Italian place:

Calimari

Jalepeno Garlic Talapia

Blackberry flavor Italian Cream Soda

Yeah yeah yeah, if you happened to remember me saying that I don't eat sea food, well this is me with my foot in my mouth.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Sounds like a winner.

oo how i wish it were dirts...how i wish it were.....

just had my weekly dose of vein-clogging cholestral:

fried egg, bacon, sausages (x3), baked beans and bread & butter. all washed down with a mug of black tea. proper english breakfast.

ok earlier i ate...chicken sandwich contsisting of: a bigass perfectly grilled chicken breast, lettuce, tomatoes, black olives, bacon, avacado, red onion, some kind of mystery dressing, sour cream, on fresh sourdough bread lightly toasted, a side of huge fired zuchinni sticks....and an ice cold root beer....grubolicious!!!

a few minutes ago i had another sandwich consisting of: italian smoked turkey, dry "?" salami, provolone cheese, lettuce, some kind of a spinach/mayo spread, and spicey deli mustard on some fairly fresh kracked wheat bread untoasted...with an ice cold water to wash it down..also grubolicious....

I just ate a bowl of ice cream and a sugar cookie, and then drank half a carton of raspberry lemonade, and now i'm freezing my ass off.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now