12oz personals

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.nothingbutfreights.com/12oz/beerface.jpg'>

Name: ESE (liiiiiiiiiiillll' ese if you happen to live in my building)

Status: Currently seeking an "emotionaly fragile" girl for a unhealthy co-dependant relationship (see the "fragile girls" thread on channel zero)

Likes: Taking photos, doing graffiti, drinking, hating myself, all the finer parts of life.

Hates: Myself, the fact that I have to move soon, uncertainty about my employment, and the smell my roomate gives off.

Ask me about: the super hot kiwi girl at work.

Guest TEARZ
Originally posted by ubejinxed

name: !@#$%

likes: single cell ameobas, painting, trains, travelling, saying hon, outsmarting/outargueing people

dislikes: getting run over by cars, traffic accidents, smart ass stupid men, pointless chatter

ask me about: whatever that scientific sadistic manipulation of cells is called. ie shit that you regular people can't understand

oh my....:love: every single one...

I'm always catching these threads past their prime but:

NAME: BAMBOOZLED

STATUS: My glass is half full.... But I'm not sure where the other half went

LIKES: My Billions and Billions of dollrs, My Playmate Wife, Driving my BMW, and LYING

DISLIKES: The current legal system is always screwing me over, and Monsters.

ASK ABOUT: My Heroin addiction

i'll just sit on one of them sluggin tequila and pretend. (it's safer that way anyways) do u like commemorativo?

or maybe try to take the banana (my ancient painted yellow mountain bike) down a hill that i normally wouldn't attempt. they say that if you're drunk you're hurt less since you're more limber.

Yeah, Sauza's good. I'm more of an 1800 person normally.

But neither of them compare to this:

http://images.send.com/103571_big.jpg'>

uh-oh...you have a bike? I know all about drunk bicycling. One of my favorite past times is pub crawling on bikes. its so ugly...its beautiful. And yes...I have yet to seriously get hurt while riding drunk...and I've had lots of bike wrecks when lit up.

edit...thats a bottle of "ANEJO" for those interested.

i've never had that, but i think i'll try it out this weekend if i can find it. i'm a rebound madness streak, so i guess anything goes.

biking. i used to do it more, then i got the damn benzo and sometimes it's more fun profiling. :) i was going to ride to work today (13mi) but then it rained and i had to wear business casual. booo.

drunken pub crawls. hmm that's a good idea so i don't have to play chauffuer like i always do. think it'll be ok in a mini-skirt?