12oz personals

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

name: !@#$%

likes: single cell ameobas, painting, trains, travelling, saying hon, outsmarting/outargueing people

dislikes: getting run over by cars, traffic accidents, smart ass stupid men, pointless chatter

ask me about: whatever that scientific sadistic manipulation of cells is called. ie shit that you regular people can't understand

http://www.music-reviewer.com/back/images/descn1.gif'>

name: seeking

current state: tired, at work (i know, i'm as amazed as you are)

likes: egg & cheese sandwiches, ipod's set to random, milla, hardcore music with breakdowns, traveling, writing, girls with emotional problems...

dislikes: girls with no top lips, girls who cant kiss, girls are dumb dumb, girls who dont like egg & cheese sandwiches, girls with emotional problems...

Originally posted by WebsterUno

www.tsumimag.com <-----go there

Thanks man.. cool stuff. I'm listening to "Mr. Moonlight - Liquid Prgressions 5" right now.

On the "getting out of tickets" tip: just be respectful and honest.. don't lie. The cop asked me why I thought he pulled me over, and I told him.. I was on my way home from work to get something to eat before I went to class, and I was in a hurry. No "tricks" necessary. It's gotten me out of stop sign, reckless driving, and speeding tickets numerous times.. but maybe I'm just lucky.

you're a highly underapreciated member of the 12oz familia... you need to bring back the photoshopping.

do you actually paint? not saying that as a dis at all, just asking. it seems alot of the cooler cats on here dont really paint anymore, and the ones that do kind of suck.

seeks/god invented jobs for those two dumb to rob banks

http://www.kent.net/robotech/mecha/souther...ac-battloid.gif

Name: Weapon X

Current Status: i think they call them pot hangovers

Likes: loud music, turbochargers, Levi's, Rusto chrome, my country, wildlife, capitalism, herbs, booze, olive oil, sports

Dislikes: Ungrateful pinkos, shifty people, conversation with most people, corrupt police and judges, little man syndrome

Ask me about: what I read today

Thanks seeking. I don't know about the photoshops.. after a while I run out of ideas and shit gets old. I need some new material to work with.

I do paint occasionally, it's just a random thing nowadays since work and school takes up a lot of my time. I know that's a lousy excuse.. I need to start enjoying again the things I used to do.

Originally posted by ubejinxed

name: !@#$%

likes: single cell ameobas, painting, trains, travelling, saying hon, outsmarting/outargueing people

dislikes: getting run over by cars, traffic accidents, smart ass stupid men, pointless chatter

ask me about: whatever that scientific sadistic manipulation of cells is called. ie shit that you regular people can't understand

hellyeah!

name: ink lunatic

dislikes: getting locked into dad's house

ask me about: all the 12ozers i've met

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by seeking

you're a highly underapreciated member of the 12oz familia... you need to bring back the photoshopping.

do you actually paint? not saying that as a dis at all, just asking. it seems alot of the cooler cats on here dont really paint anymore, and the ones that do kind of suck.

seeks/god invented jobs for those two dumb to rob banks

I kinda misunderstood what you mean or trying to say? :confused:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.cameraguild.com/interviews/chat_roe/roe-flash-small.jpg'>

Name: mental invalid/roe

Current Status: dreaming of being elsewhere

Likes: Radiohead, Modest Mouse, good music in general, horoscopes

Dislikes: the Shrubya administration, ig'nant bitches

Ask me about: losing the glasses off my face out of a car moving at 65 mph

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Guest WebsterUno

Re: Alert

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

The connection was refused while trying to contact www.tsumimag.com.

Ok, go ahead and check it now.

It was working for me, but not for some other folks too.

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by j

Thanks man.. cool stuff. I'm listening to "Mr. Moonlight - Liquid Prgressions 5" right now.

Cool, my homie/and the rest of us are glad you like it.

Keep checking in everynow and then for updates.

Archived