Boycott Petroleum!

B_As_In_Bot

Wouldnt that be great? If every citizen just stopped using it. Lets say people started riding bikes, horses,mules,the propane powered busses or WALKED for a change. Can you imagine the effects it would have? Yeah - there would still be trucks on the road. But I bet the air wouldnt be all scummy. Who needs oil? Not me ..

Would George Jr. beg his people to start using it again? OR would it just result in mass shipping of oil to other countries? The only thing Ive ever bought gas for was my mower..

Cars are destroying this planet we live on. I must have seen 5 unsmogged cars in a 30 minute road trip today. The ozone's getting thinner by the day and the sun will burn us all up..whats the point of reproducing? Whats the point of having a steady 9 to 5 to impress a woman if were all doomed in the long run? I dont want my kid to know what we as humans have done to our only habitat. We dug our own grave, jumped in it still alive, and now we have come to the long arduous wait..waiting on extinction.

::tsk::tsk:: on the human race..

Henry Ford should have had his chopped off shortly after birth.

I can see the end of the world coming. If not this generation - the next.

Shit. At this point - what are morals for? Were all gonna die on this once pure planet. Make the best of it - Live free.OFF with the presidents head..and those sleazy sick fuck politicians who get away with the worste things imaginable!

Whos up for a revolution? Im down..

General Electric would probably be in charge of electro-powered cars (if they ever get big) anyway, so do away with that idea - those guys are sumbags too! Their logo is a swastika for crying out loud..

How many users prefer driving a deathcyclemachine anyway?:lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

say Hosannah..

http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon12.gif'>

anyway back to the topic...

fuck you hippie

youll have to pry the keys to my vehicle out of my cold dead hands

why are you blaming dubya for americans using oil products?

OFF with the presidents head..and those sleazy sick fuck politicians who get away with the worste things imaginable!

im pretty sure oil products were around long before him

and if anything the cars and other vehicles of today dont even come close to the pollution caused by vehicles 1950-70

we didnt start the fire, it was always burning since the worlds been turning

Originally posted by Smart

damn When... you were winning until you quoted Billy Joel

goddamn you shut up, it was the perfect quote for the situation

gas, burn, long time ago... ahh fuck it

im a pretty pretty princess

I wasnt blaming Bush for America's usage of gasoline, I was blaming the majority of the population. Oil is the big commodity, and Oil is what the middle east if full of. He also want's Africa's diamonds. Youve probably heard the slogan: No blood for oil. Well that statement can partially summerize why our people are over there in the first place. I dont feel that its a retaliation over 9-11. Bush had full knowledge that the state was gonna be under attack, and couldnt stop it. Then again he couldnt tell the people ahead of time, probably because it would incriminate him. So he waited for it to happen and then used it as an excuse to start moving in. Bush Jr. has taken more vacations in office then any other president weve ever had. Why would you wanna vacate the whitehouse? possibly because he thought it was a potential target?

This is why you were confused by my post. I tend to go off on tangents.

"Texas tea - Black Gold" its a moneymaker, with more people using then ever, reguardless of the price. I know that where I live, people would rather drive around illegally then take the bus. But if everyone didnt have a need for it, Which we really dont - It would be worthless. Cheney is the real bastard, whos company got all the oil once it was seized. I find it to be ironic that Big Oil is also the same thing that killed all those people in the twin towers. Airplanes full of fuel.

Praise it.

ok, let me burst your fuckwad bubble you nancy

what the fuck would all the riced out fobs do? who the fuck can fob proper without a 3000 gt? you can't put a fucking muffler the size of a napolean 9 pounder on a bike.

(i was joking about the harsh intro to my comment.. we got no beef, yo)

Originally posted by B_As_In_Bot

I dont feel that its a retaliation over 9-11.

Not a single person who is even roughly informed on events does either. Hell, Bush2 doesn't even push that one anymore.

But if everyone didnt have a need for it, Which we really dont-[/b]

Cool, I need you to pick me up on your bicycle an hour and a half before I need to be at school, and I suggest you rest up while I'm there, because I'm heading to my folks house afterwards for dinner. It's about 25 miles away.

i've owned close to 10 cars made anywhere from the mid seventies to the mid 80s. Yeah gas guzzlers. They are toyhy shit. Call me ignorant but i dont give a shit what happens to mey grandkids kids. I wont be here and every one diies anyways. Lets all die in a blaxe of petroleum induced glorry.

Sorry for a;; the typos but i am drunk and i refuse to fix my erroers. BIATCH

boycott petroleum?

yea that'll work

edit* i wanted to that i saw this on TV.t

this electric car that can go from 0-60 in about 3-4seconds.

thats not as good as other cars that are worth 80grand but its fuckin hellz good for an electric car

i will now type a quote from rollingstone magazine. on the war.

"While this is going on, SGT> Eric Kocher, leading a team in Bravo's Third Platoon on a sweep of a nearby field, bumps up against another group of marines from the reserve Recon unit. About six of the reservists surround a dead enemy fighter, a young man in a ditch, lying in a pool of his own gore, still clutching his AK. While they ponder the corpse, Kotcher apparently is the only one alert enough to notice a live iraqi-this one armed-hiding in a trench nearby.

========> im gonna fast forward this shit a little. (now journalist describes the iraqi)

"The prisoner, a low-level Republican Guard volunteer in his late forties, is overweight, dressed in civilian clothes- a sleeveless undershirt and filthy trousers-and has a droopy saddam mustache. He looks like a guy so out of shape, he'd get winded DRIVING A TAXI CAB in rush hour.

also in the articale it says in iraq a AK-47 costs about the same as about

2 ciggarette packs. BLING BLING$$$ if i went to iraq id buy me some mad gunnage power. id be p0wnin the ak's

ok

yg blood was that iraqi you? how many people are too lazy to drive?

cars=death monsters...(i think thats an SF term)

riding a bike and using public transport is so much more efficient, but until people start thinking about the bigger picture and less about whats convenient for them, i dont think a mass boycott will take place anytime soon, the sad truth is that a lot of people are comfortable being lazy selfish assholes and have no desire to change their lifestyle...

but i can rest easy at night knowing i do my part.....riding the bike of love...mi pinarello

Originally posted by veloLusto

cars=death monsters...(i think thats an SF term)

riding a bike and using public transport is so much more efficient

well yes in san francisco and other cities such as most of la or new york

owning a car isnt very practical because you can get where ever you want to go

by walking, riding a bike or bus pretty easily

dont get me wrong i love riding my bike and longboard around town

but to get to work, the beach, and other cities

a vehicle is needed

hell, atleast im doing my patriotic duty by driving a 4-cylinder

vehicles are goddamn convenient, bottom line

i almost died in mine...twice

and all i was doing was going through a green light

i don't trust cars

they have, in many ways, been the bane of my existence

living in this city without a car isn't so easy..in the past few months i got used to grocery shopping at the nearest spot..about a mile away, and carrying all the shit home on my back

i started using the one public transport line to get to the movies

and luckily i work within a few miles of home

i'm getting my accident settlement soon, which won't be much because the shithead had crap insurance..

i haven't decided if i'm getting another car.

it's difficult, after almost dying in one

i would like the freedom to just get in the car and go wherever the fuck i wanted..even if it's 3 states away..

plus i hate the energy dependence

dunno

Originally posted by razeagainst

petroleum is gay

you ever get tired of not saying shit

you say petroleum is gay, oh wow, fucking radical comrade

post something worth posting for the sake of baby jesus

before i eat this cow

Americans truly are the laziest fucks known to man.

These sweeping generalizations are where your statements fall flat. I also think you are jumping the gun a little bit with the boycott petroleum issue. Our world is built around the shit. Crawl first.

how am i gonna run my car and my motorbike if i boycott using petrol ? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Archived