...BREAKDANCE FIGHTING....

CAPS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by BeetNIK

bump for stupid awesome threads, and bump so caps responds to my question, holla!

yo. I come at you with some 540 rodeos to late back spin...oooo.... and then SNAP YO NO I DIDN'T, I'm in your mom's pants doin' flares!

As for sprapex, it's on the chill right now cause we are doin a new site and comin out with some new shiz. Can anyone say "american born paint"?

I'll get at all the cats when we are re-opened.

Originally posted by NOUM

Airflare in circle and kicks the shit out of all the by-standers in the 12oz croud.

'cept me 'cause I ducked into a poster pose and came up with a handspring to finger bang ALL the ladies. And they said woop woop, all ladies said WOOP WOOP....

• 2 weeks later...

Wow

yall worn out? I'm gone for a week and nobody wants to battle anymore? Alright, last move:

Airtrack to 90 to late disaster followed my a tiger upercut. Then I sit back with everybodies moms and collect cash like its mine.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

kung fu voice**ooh they say.. you are ...good.. but you like my style?

Cabbage Patch to Roger Rabbit, flips to land turtle> Ninja Turtle Shell Shock> The Worm shivvies and uprocks into >The Robot> Proceeds to simulate Masturbating while Pop-Locking> begins ticking all the way around the circle--> Points to the sky babe-ruth style... >Does the Spinarooni--->

Lui Kang bicyle kicks anyone near me, than for a finisher.... drinks a SLURPEE...

:lol: Peace and Writing

step out rockin a nasty top roc,

step up to the niggu,and just throw dick in the nigguz

face(mimic as if your penis was in your hand and you were extending it to opponent's eye level), then step back a step or two and mimic like your beheading the fool, then then catch the head and just

throw it as far as possible,once head is at safe distance(Appox 3sec),

the place right hand just above your eyebrow area mimicing

a visor, at this point you opponent should feel dissed.

:D

Archived