Yard Safety

Guest cracked ass

I did a quick search for train signals in this thread, but I didn't see anything so if this has already been posted, I'm sorry. This is good learning for anyone who spends any amount of time on the tracks, unless you don't mind getting run over or cut in half.

Train signal meanings for the US ---> http://www.railroadsignals.us/basics/basics4.htm#Signal_Colors_and_Their_Meaning_

KEEP IN MIND THAT SIGNALS ARE DIFFERENT FOR OTHER COUNTRIES, AND CAN ALSO DIFFER FROM STATE TO STATE OR PROVINCE TO PROVINCE.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
So, Im a train newfag :|

Is there a difference between a lay-up and a yard or are they the same thing?

layups are alot smaller and in some cases arent very well guarded, if at all...some can be walked right into more or less..

yards are a totally different story though..much more security, more cars, more rail police. did i mention more cars? hahahaha.

its alot eaasier to get snuck up on by trains then you would think.ive almost been hit 3 times.and ive been caught on trains when they were humping the cars and was almost thrown off.dont wear ipods and stuff on the tracks,especially active ones.and stay very alert when near bends in the tracks.thats where they sneak up on you the quickest.basically just keep your head on a swivel and check your back every once in a while.you wont know sometimes until you hear the clicking of the engine...the worst place to be is on a bridge.mad fools get hit walking on the bridges...

Wear an iPod.. Stupid as fuck you'd have to be a total idiot to do that.. A guy In Fresno got killed on a bridge not to long ago .. He got smashed and his friend jumped into the river..

• 3 weeks later...

Quote:

Originally posted by T.W.F UNABOMBER:

theres not aloud of good artist here i dont live in tha nice part of ct so i dont know why people think connecticut is a pretty place to live.

and if you dont live in ct why would you care if i hit up any fr8s

second of all there are too many toys around here that need to see some real nice shit ive battled too many corny toys that ive battled (no chalenge) im sick of it if you would please just email me a yard location it would be a help i want to hit up some fr8s before marker season (winter)

im a little pissed off right now sorry if i sound like a ass

i dont live in Ct but i know people that do, and im not trying to ruin it for them. i swear, i would almost think you were a cop. youve been in the game so long and you dont know what the fuck a lay up is? dude... i really truly think your a cop. now that i think about about all the posts of yours ive read, you dont sound like a writer at all... lets see where your ip traces too...

Man, i just started looking at this thread, but holy fuck did i think the same thing. didn't research this dude and don't care to but damn, that is too funny. bro if you paint you would know that what you said made you look and sound like a total fucking TOY and i hate to even use the word. ct life most be peaches and cream if you can make it as a writer buddy.

on the same note i would sure love to know what turned up when the trace was ran on dudes ip.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

yo some1 please help quick my friend is trapped in a boxcar as i type this on my iphone we were fuckin around n my friend went in a boxcard with the door open n was hittin the inside n i was fuckin around n thought itd b funny to shut the door on him but now we cant get it open wtf should i do i have another friend on the way now with a crobar its not locked or latched or anything but it wont move at all

yo some1 please help quick my friend is trapped in a boxcar as i type this on my iphone we were fuckin around n my friend went in a boxcard with the door open n was hittin the inside n i was fuckin around n thought itd b funny to shut the door on him but now we cant get it open wtf should i do i have another friend on the way now with a crobar its not locked or latched or anything but it wont move at all

is your boy in another state now ?

• 2 months later...

Most every boxcar door has latches to keep them open.

Plug seal doors open and close easier than the the lever and pin type. If this post was for real....than the plug seal door opens the way you closed it. If it was a lever and pin type...lol.....I hope you gotta forklift! Hahaaaa. Dumbass. I've seen forklifts have a the worst times trying to close and open those things. I've seen forklift rip the door off the track before closing them.

Your boy is taking a long ride!

• 3 weeks later...

One way to do this is to pee on the trees and the boarder of you back yard. by doing this the coyote's will know that they cannot enter their cause that is not their territory and they will not kill anything on it for back I suggest that you buy yourself a shotgun and just fire at it and they will know not to mass with you. I hope that this will help.

• 2 months later...

whats up y'all, i love this thread and have learned alot. I wanna hit up the local yard but I'm more interested in benching. My yard is like 3-5 tracks wide, goes for quite a bit. Whats the deal with benching? should I just stay out of the yard (probably gonna be daylight)

IS there any prospective legal trouble with benching? Any general tips for benching? thanks y'all, i'm kida drunk so i hope this makes sense

if any of the wise dudes wanna pm me i can show you the google map for the yard, it'd make it easier to help find out whats up

• 2 weeks later...