Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest cracked ass

Yard Safety

HOLY SHIT!!! Fucking TRANQUILIZER guns? That's scary.

------------------

Eat out my butthole you filthy slime!!!

-->*<--

• Truth 1

i'm one for flying over the couplers when i cross but i usually go under grainers/hoppers when have to cross but fuck that. i knew it's a bad decision but getting dead all of a sudden seems a good incentive.

cracked i got into that deadtrainbums.com site and that is the nastiest shit i have ever seen in my entire life... that will make me think four or five times before i go into a yard.

Guest cracked ass

This information remains current.

there was a guy in vincennes, IN that was drunk and on acid, that crawled under a train that WAS MOVING it was going slow. but half of his body got drug 150ft.

------------------

sometimes it seems like freights are my only friends

if your going to be there for awhile, try not to paint under lights or bridges.. (bridges usually have lights on top of them) because they might see your fumes in the light.. yeah.

------------------

dont elect politicians... kill them.

in a yard i was in, i just walked right past the yard workers and just nodded or said hi. just dont act suspicious act like you are there for a reason. oh, and watch your head when crossing in between trains, theres always some pertruding bar sticking out that wacks me off the train.

always have beer and cigarettes, workers dont mind kickin back for a painter.

this is the best topic it has helped me the most since i'm a little new at hittin fr8s but i find if workers see me the cp workers are alot nicer than the jerk off cn workers.Standin by a train thats gettin humped is fuckin freaky shit!!But fr8s are the shit

fuckin what do i do???

canadian pacific conrail is serious as

fuck here in detroit...they just cracked

down 5 of my boys...they didnt even run...

they had no paint...but they still drew

their guns...what the fuck???

these guys are mad serious...

fuck...

Originally posted by IwearPinkShirts:

......like the 70th time I've read it and I still find it more exciting than Mr.Wizard.

:lol:

Guest fr8archism

[canadian pacific conrail is serious as

fuck here in detroit...they just cracked

down 5 of my boys...they didnt even run...

they had no paint...but they still drew

their guns..]

Detroit has always been no joke, the hoboes call it the "ho chi min trail" or something like that. Too many rough areas,theft and the like i guess.

running is a good Idea only if you need to as in they've seen you and are coming after you. otherwise when you see/hear a worker coming your way you should just walk quickly and quietly hop over some lines and find a place to chill. If you run they will be able to hear you over their own foot steps. Always keep your inside voices on fellas.

i dont know too much about trains but near my neighborhood there is this tressel back in some tree's above "a nice fishing hole" [says the fishers we see everyday] and me and a few of my freinds were looking for a chill spot and we found it.. when you walk down the tracks about 25 ft. into the water there is this BIG concrete thing that holds the trackz/tressel up.. is it safe to be under the tracks on that concrete when a train is going down the tracks? i have been under it at least once a day for about a week now and a train has went over everyday and i get havent got hurt yet.. unless a bean comes flying down real fast and hits me =] lemme know yer opionion's

Guest i'mlost

wow. this is really informative shit. everyone should take the time to read this cuz it's shit you need to know if you're hitting freights. thanks. bump.

Guest cracked ass
Originally posted by VaTo WiTh StYlE:

i dont know too much about trains but near my neighborhood there is this tressel back in some tree's above "a nice fishing hole" [says the fishers we see everyday] and me and a few of my freinds were looking for a chill spot and we found it.. when you walk down the tracks about 25 ft. into the water there is this BIG concrete thing that holds the trackz/tressel up.. is it safe to be under the tracks on that concrete when a train is going down the tracks? i have been under it at least once a day for about a week now and a train has went over everyday and i get havent got hurt yet.. unless a bean comes flying down real fast and hits me =] lemme know yer opionion's

Unless a car is leaking, the train derails, or the bridge collapses, don't worry about it. I would worry about walking on a trestle, people do it all the time and get caught up there and killed by passing trains.

The only problem I can see with being under the train bridge is how the hell are you going to bench the trains frome there?

Guest fr8lover

one of the scariest moments in my life was when i ran and ducked under a centerflow hopper to flick the other side of the train and as i was going under they put the air in and the train started moving not 30 seconds later...i got my flicks but i still remember that day, really really fucked up.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now