Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest cracked ass

Yard Safety

Originally posted by your motherfucker:

WeRD TO CRACKED. I USED TO WORK FOR NORFOLK SOUTHERN AND I LEARNED A WHOLE BUNCH OF SHIT ABOUT SAFETY. DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE A YARD AND IT'S SOROUNDING'S. I'VE SEEN GUY'S GET HIT BY A TRAIN GOING 5-10 MPH AND IT'S BROKE THERE BONES. I'M NOT PROUD OF THIS, BUT I'VE ACTUALLY HIT AND KILLED SOMEONE WHILE I WAS AT WORK. WE WERE COMING OUT OF THE YARD GETTING UP SPEED AND THIS GUY WAS WALKING DOWN THE TRACK AND BOOM!! DECAPITATION TO IT'S FULLEST. IT WASN'T A PRETTY SIGHT. THE GUY WAS JUST BEING STUPID AND THOUGHT HE WAS BEING FUNNY AND HE ENDED UP DEAD. THIS IS A LITTLE OFF SUBJECT BUT I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT SOME KID GETTING HIT BY A TRAIN OR GETTING CRUSHED CAUSE THAT SHIT MAKES FOR A BAD DAY. I'VE HAD PLENTY OF SHIT GO DOWN IN THE YARD WHILE I'M WORKING. ALWAY'S STAY 100% WHEN YOUR IN THEM. PLEASE!!

Ok, lemme get this straight....

You work in a train yard, or for that matter

you even work on trains, and you still

have access to a computer??? I don't think

that you are telling the truth. You are

embarrassing yourself, in fact.

Originally posted by T.W.F UNABOMBER:

cracked you said there where yards in new england how bout connecticut cause all i really see is a bunch of cars lined up on a rail in one place but different ones be there every once in a while if you can tell me if you knew of any in CT it would help

thanks for the knowledge

There are plenty of yards in CT. I'm not even

from there and I know where they are.

No one is going to tell you, because they

don't want you there. Suck it up, and

find a nice lay-up in the woods.

Love,

The Devil

Guest Ouija

There's enough kids burning out the yards here, thank you very much. Check please!

bump.

------------------

ouija13transcend3a

cracked you said there where yards in new england how bout connecticut cause all i really see is a bunch of cars lined up on a rail in one place but different ones be there every once in a while if you can tell me if you knew of any in CT it would help

thanks for the knowledge

i wont even bother to explain this, cause if you catn figure it out yourself, your just going to ruin it for everyone else...

Guest T.W.F UNABOMBER

theres not aloud of good artist here i dont live in tha nice part of ct so i dont know why people think connecticut is a pretty place to live.

and if you dont live in ct why would you care if i hit up any fr8s

second of all there are too many toys around here that need to see some real nice shit ive battled too many corny toys that ive battled (no chalenge) im sick of it if you would please just email me a yard location it would be a help i want to hit up some fr8s before marker season (winter)

im a little pissed off right now sorry if i sound like a ass

------------------

graffiti is art NOT A CRIME!

wow..my 1,000 post..and on such a good topic. kick ass. this thread is great cracked..i just now got to reading it but..its good. appreciated. we had a run in with a worker once..we ditched the paint but knew he'd seen us with it..but there was no way out..he just ask us if we had paint we told him no..then he shook his head and said well i really dont care just look out..then he told us what lines they were humping and to look out. i loved that day.

Metrolinks dont draw power from a 3rd rail, they use HEP, meaning all electrical power is drawn from the engine. Its the same system (the cars are the same make) as the GO Train in toronto.

theres not aloud of good artist here i dont live in tha nice part of ct so i dont know why people think connecticut is a pretty place to live.

and if you dont live in ct why would you care if i hit up any fr8s

second of all there are too many toys around here that need to see some real nice shit ive battled too many corny toys that ive battled (no chalenge) im sick of it if you would please just email me a yard location it would be a help i want to hit up some fr8s before marker season (winter)

im a little pissed off right now sorry if i sound like a ass

i dont live in Ct but i know people that do, and im not trying to ruin it for them. i swear, i would almost think you were a cop. youve been in the game so long and you dont know what the fuck a lay up is? dude... i really truly think your a cop. now that i think about about all the posts of yours ive read, you dont sound like a writer at all... lets see where your ip traces too...

Not really a bump but more of an emphasis of the "ghost" trains - the ones that just coast real quiet like with the engine seemingly off. It happened that in this particular large, active yard that two lines were moving at the same time. The first I noticed was going quickly and making a great deal of noise. Because of this I neglected to notice the line right behind me roll right on past very close to me. I swear I didn't hear it or feel it. I nearly shit myself. I guess I would have to say that I wasn't on 100% alert. Could have killed me I bet.

word cros. I came up to my local yard today, and after crossing an empty siding I looked both ways before heading in, and to my left was a big fucking train barelling towards me, about 5-7 car lengths away. I actually said "FUCK" out loud and stepped back to watch it go by. I didnt hear shit and this thing wasnt running backwards or anything, just 2 ugly loud CN engines pulling a long load. I decided not to go in after the line went by...

Last night jumping thru a line of auto racks when the scariest shit of my life happened.The line got humped!I didn't fall of anything but got the scare of a life and i was all shakie after and was with my female friend that thaught it was super funny to see me almost fall off the train till i told her

what could of become of dear old raper!

I am never hopping thur the coppler again even tho i hit alot of autos and their really is no alternative to getting thru.

------------------

Those I`ve hated

Are the ones I`v held so close

And those who use betrayal

Will be the ones who suffer

The ones who suffer the most!

Guest cracked ass

It's like I said: 95 out of 100 times everything seems quiet, easy, non-problematic, none of the safety issues I mention even come up. When one of those 5 in 100 times happens, you're not ready, and it could be serious.

word cracked! I had taken most of this to heart, luckily last night I used the ladder. When we had driven past the end of the yard there was no engine on the train so we parked and ran over to the yard. We walked down a little further from the depot and decided to cross between 2 hoppers. My friend in the front peeped out to be sure noone was walking down the line and I was behind him and one other person, so I was standing over the coupler, one foot on each crosswalk. I heard something this weird sound but I thought it was the crosswalk creaking or something. A split second later the train lurched forward about a foot. Before I realized what was going on I was laying on the ground with my hand in my friends shoe. Needless to say, I will now check for engines and fly across crosswalks!

------------------

"A can in the belt is worth two in the cart."--Zen 2

Guest fr8lover

any time i feel the urge to cross under trains (except hoppers that are higher off the ground), i think of the pictures on deadtrainbums.com...FUCK THAT SHIT! hah. i basically look and see if any units are actually attached (if the train is smaller) to the cars and if not, i go for it.

------------------

------

FREIGHT FETISH

http://freights.fetishnews.net

------

cracked, one thing should you have stress not hitting engines on this topic, or was that on ways to make a yard hot ? either way ive been seeing to many engines bombed

Guest I_Lock_Kids_In_My_SELER

Damn man. Cracked Ass, this is the best fucking post. I am new to the graf world, and this thread has helped me out a lot. This should be added to THE VAULT later. Peace man.

i dont know if any one will see this..

but DRED and i took an AMTRak saftey course over the summer so we could paint this one wall that offered us money.. but what Ouija and Cracked Ass are saying about the COuplers and the "Humping" is some serious shit.. they showed us some guy who got his fucking arm takin off by that shit.. man just be safe and look out fer small shit..

----

also i dont know about other places but in chicago they have people with tranqulizer guns in the yard and they shoot for the legs.. it will make your whole leg go numb and feel heavy as hell, this has not happend to me but it happend to one of my friends.

----

shit it getting serious. so watch out..

Peace Defy oNe

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now