YOU GUYS NEED TO STOP POSTING THOSE DANCING PICS OF TEASE

They're totally played out!!

Instead, you need to make some new ones!! It can be a contest! Who ever makes the funniest new dancing tease gif gets a prize. I'll send you a box of random gifts from my house. Plus, you'll be helping the world by bringing a new level of hillarity to 12oz! Kids with cancer will laugh and it will make their diseases dissapear! Mock tease, cure leaprosy!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by asoka

They're totally played out!!

Instead, you need to make some new ones!! It can be a contest! Who ever makes the funniest new dancing tease gif gets a prize. I'll send you a box of random gifts from my house. Plus, you'll be helping the world by bringing a new level of hillarity to 12oz! Kids with cancer will laugh and it will make their diseases dissapear! Mock tease, cure leaprosy!

i woke up from my nap feeling nice... and came online trying to continue the niceness...but.. this thread just threw all that away.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

by the way..what might these random gifts include? :idea:

Guest imported_Europe

Dont post pictures of other 12oz members!!!

Cut that shit out!

Would you like your own face posted all over???

Closed.

And people still posting pictures of other members, dancing or not, will be warned and possibly banned and their posts deleted.

Archived