How do you view your Life?

Guest Propaganda

i never view objects,life at one angle..everything has more than one point to it..from one dimension to the next..i also view everything as art,altho i don't call it art unless i put it to paper..

bump.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my life is a big giant piece of shit.....im under 18 and i have a criminal record, i got kicked out of my house today, i dont have a job, and im a dropout.....i guess crime dosent pay

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by cel

my life is a big giant piece of shit.....im under 18 and i have a criminal record, i got kicked out of my house today, i dont have a job, and im a dropout.....i guess crime dosent pay

Ouch man we need to get back on things. Hit me up when You can sucka!

how i view my life:im a lucky mother fucker. i should be dead twice(that im aware of, there may be more) by now. i learned to appiciate everything, including things that could be concidered negative. you learn from those things the most.

what gets me through to the next day:art. doing art. looking at art. thinking about art. whatever need be.

Originally posted by cel

and somehow he finds a computer to post on 12oz.

what a trooper

:D

"IT WAS A GOOD RUN.".ASDFJKLASDJFKLJ;AKLSJ.

LIFE IS SHITTY AND GREAT . DONT STRESS OVER THINGS. BUY A PUPPY. GET OFF THE COMPUTER FOR A WHILE MAYBE THEN YOUR LIFE WILL BE BETTER OR MAYBE EVEN ACTUALLY HAVE ONE.

Originally posted by cel

it could be worse. You could be like me. Over 18 and a criminal record that will prevent you from getting any kind of job worth having in life. Pull yourself together, find a place to crsah and get your GED.

Crime does pay, just not well enough. Buck up champ.

my life is like an ongoing series of dreams. sometimes lucid, occasional nightmares, and all kinds of really strange shit that i cant explain or really even put together most of the time. and constant change. i enjoy it. i enjoy the fact that i have the freedom to ride my bike all day and put up stickers, and although i dont get paid very well...its great. im thankful that i dont have to sit in a cubicle all day long while longing for something thats just out of my reach. ...even on the shitty days, life is precious, and i keep in mind that it could be my last... i never know whats going to happen, so all i can do is take it as it comes. what a strange world we live in.

my life is about to get a lot better. in a couple of months i'm moving to my favourite city (about 40 miles away) to attend university there - and unlike most other students i have no intention of moving anywhere else afterwards. i want to live there for the rest of my life. i've been visiting it since i was a little kid, my dad has worked there for 13 years or so, i paint there a lot and have friends there. at the moment it seems i might not be able to afford a TV licence for the first year (in the UK you have to pay £109 annually for a TV licence), but i can live without TV easily. i'm looking forward to sketching or reading every evening instead, or just walking/riding my bike around taking flicks and catching pen tags. and of course getting 'pixelated' with my mates :krunk:

i feel like i've gone through a lot of shit to get here, and i didn't have the best of starts - at my old school 99% of people would have laughed if you said you intended to go to uni. in fact when i was 14 a teacher told me i should consider it, and i thought it was the most ridiculous thing anyone had ever said to me. its strange to be here six years later preparing for it...

Originally posted by space base

In UK you need a license for tv?

yeah its fucking ridiculous. its because the BBC is not funded by advertising (they don't have commercial breaks in programs) so the money comes from the licence-payers. apart from episodes of the simpsons from 1996 i don't even watch the BBC channels, and i'd still have to pay for their sorry excuse for 'entertainment'. pretty stupid...

Guest Propaganda

It great to see how people view their life or how their life is going in the path they ethier want it to go or not.

Originally posted by fannypack

do stuff... then die.

hahahah that reminds me of a converstation i had witha good friend of mine, he said that life is about shit, eveyone is constantly saying "i gotta do some shit" or "i gotta put that shit over there" or somthing to that extent, we go through life simply rearanging shit, then die.

we buy products and put them in our houses(moving shit). we try to influence ppls opinions of shit.

hahahahha i realy enjoy the simplicity of this outlook on life.

Archived