hair graphics

sect one

Hey tattooing is an art, so I guess you can count this also. Does anyone else have any pics ....and no i dont mean weaves, etc. I'm tlaking about designs in hair. I was intrested in doing this but cannot think of what i want maybe arrows or something.....who cares if it's not the 80's:D

http://www.stylesunlimitedonline.com/raymond/artwork3.jpg'> only picture i could find i don't know what to search for....guy looks like he got eaten by some kind of virus...:D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by caL

my cousins a barber and he does that stuff, i dont have any pics of it tho. i just get a blow out :cool:

:lol:

hehe nah no undertone, I didn't think anyone on this board knew what a blowout was...I get a blowout every week, in fact I got mine today. A lot of people here in chicago have been getting them lately which kinda sucks.....I've seen people get graphics with their blowout which is pretty cool (you know in the back where it's faded really low? thats where)....and also i seen some crazy shit people have done with their sideburns. I still am trying to think of somethin i can do in my hiar but there isn't too much I can do since its faded so low. Are you growing your hair out for braids or do you just spike it up like me? :king: ....

my hair looks kinda eh cause on top its huge look like a cheap dragon ball z character :lol: gotta trim it on top

Originally posted by sect one

Are you growing your hair out for braids or do you just spike it up like me? :king: ....

my hair looks kinda eh cause on top its huge look like a cheap dragon ball z character :lol: gotta trim it on top

YES!^^^

even tho my cousin cuts my hair like for 5 bucks, i get it cut like every other month. i like it big and dbz charecter looken :D

Originally posted by sect one

:lol:

hehe nah no undertone, I didn't think anyone on this board knew what a blowout was...I get a blowout every week, in fact I got mine today. A lot of people here in chicago have been getting them lately which kinda sucks.....I've seen people get graphics with their blowout which is pretty cool (you know in the back where it's faded really low? thats where)....and also i seen some crazy shit people have done with their sideburns. I still am trying to think of somethin i can do in my hiar but there isn't too much I can do since its faded so low. Are you growing your hair out for braids or do you just spike it up like me? :king: ....

if i happen to see you walking around the streets like that..i'll be sure to point and laugh. :idea:

damn. i just realized that guy has over 10,000 posts....wtf? and whats with all the pictures? it reminds me of looking through a sniper scoop. like hes hiding in a tree waiting for the pope to walk out into the open or something....

Archived