Kr430n5_666 VS. Flubug Starski (for the belt)

Flubug Starski

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest beardo

i'll admit it.. i dont read responses... i just look for the retarded pictures makros posts. they pretty much give an overview of the whole thread.

Guest drewWrite

yup, i'm jocking makros. no matter how much bullshit is going on in a thread, his stuff usually gives me a chuckle. plus i like all the devil 666 stuff. he should resume more of the devil shit.

makros got it for introducing me to ariel cam and hitting it off with the goth chicks and the stupidity...

i always give him credit in that department even if i think he cant paint... i am angry boy tonite... you can paint makros you know how to push the tip i am just being a shitclown.

'

also love the fact that he never says anything to anyone when they laugh at him like a true bill cosby never crack a smile you laugh at yourself then they start laughing at you not at the joke.... i dunno first stand up rule.

buuuuuu-yaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww! now thats gangsta!

her tits are fucking perfect and face is dope........ kr430n5_666 wins but.......two points deducted because there was no link!

i hope shes into chubby 19 year olds w/ phat paper stackz but no money!!!!!!!! this place is a dungeon i cant leave ohwell its better here than on the "outside"

Archived