sorry playboy

IRonE_gee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Find a new spot...There are others out there.

Beat that kids ass,(I can't see the pics so...) paint the billboard back to it's original color and let it chill for a while. Tell that kid if you ever see him again you will hit him in the face with a block of cheese..Just my opinion, don't get youre panties in a bunch..

Originally posted by mosluggo

Find a new spot...There are others out there.

Beat that kids ass,(I can't see the pics so...) paint the billboard back to it's original color and let it chill for a while. Tell that kid if you ever see him again you will hit him in the face with a block of cheese..Just my opinion, don't get youre panties in a bunch..

>Yes there are other spots but.......we like this one,okay MOSLUGGO?....Dont tell me what to do in MY city,okay MOSLUGGO?...Im not even gonna hate on you for sticking up for your fellow CHICAGO buddy but....Jus stay out of this discussion..Im sick&tired of beefing with these internet cats,Im not on here to meet ENEMY'S OR FRIEND'S........But if you seen the flick of this billboard MOSLUGGO, then you would be feeling us,Now ive been to CHICAGO many a times and seen some sick ass shit like..fat ass train yards,and some dope ass billboards..so when someone comes from CHICAGO to rock some shit here in MILWAUKEE, I expect QUALITY..not some stoopid move like the one that idiot pulled on that billboard.

Originally posted by Sam Rothstein

Wow look at how mad you all got! You caught me though, I am a hardcore toy. Maybe I was a little harsh guys, I really am sorry your spot got ruined and you can never paint another freight there again... I guess now you have to resort to painting graffiti in the streets where people will see it and it isn't chill, that really sucks.

Either way if you want to punch the kid who did it in the face like you are saying: take a trip to Chicago and put a post in the new chitown thread, I garauntee he would meet with you to "talk" it over. And if you are too afraid to do that you can just blow up all our chill-ass freight layups...oh wait, they've been blown up for the last 5 years and were never chill.

In all honesty I do see why you would be a little perturbed, but don't cry your self to sleep at night, worse things could happen.

ITS ILLEGAL-IT DONT MATTER IT WILL BE SHADY NO MATTER WHAT FUCK FACE! FUCK YOUR 5 YEARS SHIT...... BITCH-GET THAT SHIT OUT OF HERE. :mad: :mad:

JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY NO ONE GIVES A SHIT. CHICAGO NIGGAS WILL GO REGULATE ON ANY OF YOU CHEEZ HEADS. YOU NIGGAS SO DOPE C'MON SHOW THE WHOLE INTERNET WORLD WHO YOU ARE. ALL YOU NIGGAS TALKING ALL HARD WHY DONT YOU LET US KNOW WHO YOU ARE SO THE NEXT TIME SOME CHITOWN CATS ARE IN YOUr FAGGOT CITY THEY CAN KNOW WHO TO LOOK FOR. ALL YOU DICKWAUKEE BITCHeS WINING LIKE HOES. WHO THE FUCK ARE ANY OF YOU?? PERSONALY IF IM GONNA TALK SHIT IMMA SAY WHO I AM SO I CAN BACK UP ALL TYPEs OF SHIT TALKING. SERIO GIVE IT A REST.

VENUDESone.

Originally posted by Sega Genesis

JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY NO ONE GIVES A SHIT. CHICAGO NIGGAS WILL GO REGULATE ON ANY OF YOU CHEEZ HEADS. YOU NIGGAS SO DOPE C'MON SHOW THE WHOLE INTERNET WORLD WHO YOU ARE. ALL YOU NIGGAS TALKING ALL HARD WHY DONT YOU LET US KNOW WHO YOU ARE SO THE NEXT TIME SOME CHITOWN CATS ARE IN YOUr FAGGOT CITY THEY CAN KNOW WHO TO LOOK FOR. ALL YOU DICKWAUKEE BITCHeS WINING LIKE HOES. WHO THE FUCK ARE ANY OF YOU?? PERSONALY IF IM GONNA TALK SHIT IMMA SAY WHO I AM SO I CAN BACK UP ALL TYPEs OF SHIT TALKING. SERIO GIVE IT A REST.

VENUDESone.

>VENUDESone???WHO???......UHHHH???

???WELLLL......SORRRRRY.. UHHH,LIKE DUDE..

N E V E R H E A R D O F Y A...

heres my 2 cents,i think its pretty shity that your chill spot is blown but owell it happens i think you should take it up with the kid who did the damage , im sure you will have your chance now that you turned some little graffiti dramma about your spot getting heated into the OJ trial.and as far as nobody seeing that bilboard you sure made sure that didnt happen huh?this shit makes me laugh...even if this shit gets resolved in an oldfashion fistfight like it should it still has been tainted by some lame ass 12oz drama and thats just a shame....

Originally posted by TED NUGENT

heres my 2 cents,i think its pretty shity that your chill spot is blown but owell it happens i think you should take it up with the kid who did the damage , im sure you will have your chance now that you turned some little graffiti dramma about your spot getting heated into the OJ trial.and as far as nobody seeing that bilboard you sure made sure that didnt happen huh?this shit makes me laugh...even if this shit gets resolved in an oldfashion fistfight like it should it still has been tainted by some lame ass 12oz drama and thats just a shame....

>yes i do agreee<

Originally posted by Sega Genesis

VENUDESone.

MUTHERFUCKER.....we know peeps in chicago toO...that are bigger than you, and thats a PROMISE.A MUTHERFUCKIN PROMISE PUNK!-What makes you so hard cause your from chicago? mutherfucker we will still role on you. That dont mean shit. Like I said before you want a piece of beef email us.....this aint shit.:beat2: :cry: :beat2: :cry:

Guest rob deer

This just goes to show that somewhere down the line some king fucked up by not schooling some toy. I love that spot too. Without proper guidance pretty much everyone blows spots when they start. Make it a point to take a respected toy under your wing and teach them to teach the rest of the beginners.

its' much easier to teach these kids manners before you have to "deal" with them later.

ps. I know you got some weed it sounds like it's binger time.

pps I really hope that sega dude was the guy doing all the highways in chi back in 92 otherwise your wisdom was lost on me.

Originally posted by L.RonHubbard

i know i wouldnt be very happy if someone did that at my spot. I used to live in a small town that didnt have much graff but it did have a nice chill train yard. When the local toys found out the yard was being rocked they tried hard to get some attention by taggin all the builidings along the tracks and doing ugly shit all over the surrounding area. Cameras went up at some of the buildings, and needless to say shit got heated. I feel you completely dun- whoever did that builboard should have thought about being respectful to everyone else before trying to show off.

sounds like a little local crew from where im from.. fuck those assholes!

Archived