sorry playboy

IRonE_gee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Sam Rothstein

yeah unfortunatlly those billboards are the dopest thing on this thread...remember when graffiti was about bombing?

the only "bitch shit" i see is you crying about someone doing fill-ins on a dope billboard spot.

>>>N O ! .....

>Listen up SAMMY,underneath that so called "DOPE SPOT" is a chill asss lay up spot to rock shit........Well it was chill untill that fool came and rocked that billboard,Yea its a "DOPE" billboard but.....go do that shit in a risky ass part of town,thats a lil hick city where he did that .....

>SO GO SUCK A FAT ONE SAMMY COCKSTEIN!

YOU DONT KNOW SHIT BOUT OUR CITY!

yeah unfortunatlly those billboards are the dopest thing on this thread...remember when graffiti was about bombing?

the only "bitch shit" i see is you crying about someone doing fill-ins on a dope billboard spot.

MUTHERFUCKER-YOU DONT LIVE HERE-YOU DONT KNOW SHIT SO SHUT THE FUCK UP FIRST OFF....SHUT UP!

****YOUR TRYING TO SAY THAT AN OUT LINE THAT IS BARLEY FILLED IN ON A BILLBOARD IS BETTER THAT THE WHOLE REST OF THE THREAD-YEAH YOUR A TOY

Sam Rothstein= SHUT THE FUCK UP

Seriously that billboard blows ass, and to say its better than the Ich and that fresh fuckin Sigh is retarded, in fact its definately the worst thing on this post. Any fool knows you dont paint billboards over your yard, even if it is on a highway that dumbass just blew the spot for anyone that paints there...toy as fuck

Guest L.RonHubbard

i know i wouldnt be very happy if someone did that at my spot. I used to live in a small town that didnt have much graff but it did have a nice chill train yard. When the local toys found out the yard was being rocked they tried hard to get some attention by taggin all the builidings along the tracks and doing ugly shit all over the surrounding area. Cameras went up at some of the buildings, and needless to say shit got heated. I feel you completely dun- whoever did that builboard should have thought about being respectful to everyone else before trying to show off.

Guest L.RonHubbard

and since these fools put the effort into climbing that shit then why not at least rock a burner or something. What the fuck? Yall couldnt do better than that wimpy ass scrawl in the corner?

cant see shiit, no pictures what the fuck!

but anyway i can figure the scene up, find that fuckface and give him a punch for every freight you could have done and that he ruined..i know our moms told us violence doesnt settle problems but in this case it might teach him for his next billboard plans..

bombing is great but only real writers know what spots to hit and what spots not to hit, so being that your shouting out that pukey shit proves to me your in that league. your leaving us no choice but to call you a fucking stupid toy.

Originally posted by Tre$Loco$

Seriously that billboard blows ass, and to say its better than the Ich and that fresh fuckin Sigh is retarded, in fact its definately the worst thing on this post. Any fool knows you dont paint billboards over your yard, even if it is on a highway that dumbass just blew the spot for anyone that paints there...toy as fuck

>Exxxactly my point my friend...Thnx you for feeling us on that shit-you real cat's should understand where were coming from.

Originally posted by L.RonHubbard

i know i wouldnt be very happy if someone did that at my spot. I used to live in a small town that didnt have much graff but it did have a nice chill train yard. When the local toys found out the yard was being rocked they tried hard to get some attention by taggin all the builidings along the tracks and doing ugly shit all over the surrounding area. Cameras went up at some of the buildings, and needless to say shit got heated. I feel you completely dun- whoever did that builboard should have thought about being respectful to everyone else before trying to show off.

>Thank you my friend!

Wow look at how mad you all got! You caught me though, I am a hardcore toy. Maybe I was a little harsh guys, I really am sorry your spot got ruined and you can never paint another freight there again... I guess now you have to resort to painting graffiti in the streets where people will see it and it isn't chill, that really sucks.

Either way if you want to punch the kid who did it in the face like you are saying: take a trip to Chicago and put a post in the new chitown thread, I garauntee he would meet with you to "talk" it over. And if you are too afraid to do that you can just blow up all our chill-ass freight layups...oh wait, they've been blown up for the last 5 years and were never chill.

In all honesty I do see why you would be a little perturbed, but don't cry your self to sleep at night, worse things could happen.

Wow look at how mad you all got! You caught me though, I am a hardcore toy. Maybe I was a little harsh guys, I really am sorry your spot got ruined and you can never paint another freight there again... I guess now you have to resort to painting graffiti in the streets where people will see it and it isn't chill, that really sucks.

Either way if you want to punch the kid who did it in the face like you are saying: take a trip to Chicago and put a post in the new chitown thread, I garauntee he would meet with you to "talk" it over. And if you are too afraid to do that you can just blow up all our chill-ass freight layups...oh wait, they've been blown up for the last 5 years and were never chill.

In all honesty I do see why you would be a little perturbed, but don't cry your self to sleep at night, worse things could happen.

email me, well fuck you ass up punk! fuck you mutherfuckers! you aint shit where are your posts at?

>Dont try covering up that stoopid thing you said by writng some long ass paragraph with Some Big Ass words talking bout how"HARD" chicago is and meeting up for some coffee to discuss how......STUPID THAT BILLBOARD WAS,AND HOW STUPID IT WAS OF YOU TO SAY...."IT'S THE DOPEST THING ON THIS THREAD".....Cuz if thats what you think then......you have no buisness picking up a can,or even entering this this website you "TOY".You jus got mad cuz the WHOLE GRAFF WORLD blew up on your silly comment that slipped out of your ass.Think B4 you speak......And read over what you wrote B4 you press SUBMIT REPLYyou pole smoker.

Archived